Sonic Electronix

license for 7 weeks and you already wrecked it? try a sponsorship from a insurance company. I hate spoiled kids like you.

if I'm wrong then I apologize but I hate people that are careless and everything is handed to them.

sig.jpg

jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz

rockford fosgate t1500bd

lol,someone has to hate on jl, I should have bought a funky pup instead. Red-navi-916, bass is bass. I don't go around rubbing it in peoples faces that I have a W7 or anything.

but honestly Zach, I didn't mean to come off so harsh but you already got in an accident?

sig.jpg

rockford fosgate t1500bd

license for 7 weeks and you already wrecked it? try a sponsorship from a insurance company. I hate spoiled kids like you.

if I'm wrong then I apologize but I hate people that are careless and everything is handed to them.

ha i mean i really dont see how u could even say anything considering you dont know what happened when i wreck but ill enlighten you it was around 1 30 am and i was coming down a back road going 40 when it was snowing and we got 5 inches already and someone came around a turn and had their brights on and i couldnt see and they were on my side so it was either hit the car goin 40 head on or go off the road so what did i do i just went off the road a little bit and hit a rasied driveway that had a sewer thing going under it but i mean if you wanna hate me because i get my stuff for cheap that i work for and i prolly make just as much and some people on here if not more then i guess go ahead and hate lol one im not careless and i am yea i do get things handed to me but im still a kid so of course i am going to but i also work my ass off and go to school everyday. and also about insurance they fuck you cuz they were gonna total out my truck but who had to pay for it to get fixed oh wait me yea i got a deal but it was still 2000. and the rims i still havent paid for the 2 new ones i fucked up that is another couple grand and i also have to pay for that to so before you try to come off with something smart find out the situation:)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

lol,someone has to hate on jl, I should have bought a funky pup instead. Red-navi-916, bass is bass. I don't go around rubbing it in peoples faces that I have a W7 or anything.

but honestly Zach, I didn't mean to come off so harsh but you already got in an accident?

i mean it fine but i just want you to know the situation before you go about it the wrong way. and yea i did get into an accident and i have gotten shit for it but it wasnt all my fault some things you just cant control and i did what i had to do so i wont get hurt:)

yeah, well driving at 130am in 5 inches of snow with 24's probably uhp tires going 40 is retarded you could control that.Not to say I've never done anything more retarded. just hope you learned your lessson. Sorry I was harsh with the previous comment, but I came from the exact opposite spectrum. my parents never bought anything for me or helped me pay for anything. I always had nice shit but I always had to work for it, which Is what your doing too to some degree. anyways I'll leave it at that, I'm not trying to be a asshole or start some flame war.

sig.jpg

rockford fosgate t1500bd

Have your parents pay the $99 fee , hell they paid for everything else...CarSponsors.com

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

yeah, well driving at 130am in 5 inches of snow with 24's probably uhp tires going 40 is retarded you could control that. just hope you learned your lessson. Sorry I was harsh with the previous comment, but I came from the exact opposite spectrum. my parents never bought anything for me or helped me pay for anything. I always had nice shit but I always had to work for it, which Is what your doing too to some degree. anyways I'll leave it at that, I'm not trying to be a asshole or start some flame war.

i understand n its fine man but honestly part of the reason i get stuff handed to me is cuz my parents grew up with nothing n have worked hard their whole life i mean my dad was on his own since he was 12 n struggled most of his life n now its kinda making up for it with me n my brothers but yea it was dumb but only reason i was out was because i was transporting drivers for my dad (i was working) but its all good im sorry if i came off as a smart ass but i understand where your coming from :)

Have your parents pay the $99 fee , hell they paid for everything else...CarSponsors.com

no n they dont pay for everything i have a job lol the car was a present for my b day

Archived