Sonic Electronix

i wanna c pix of the install work

ok i will show you pics of what i have HELPED to install already but i dont have the build process cuz i didnt take pictures but when i do sound deading ill take some and im in the process of building my OWN box now so ill take some of that and all my future bulids imma try to do more of them on my own but i just wanna be on the safe side and help out till i know how to do it but everything i do know how ill build myself and post pictures :)

i wont be able to get pictures of the already installed stuff yet because truck is in the shop getting frame fixed:) but as soon as i get it back ill send some pics

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I think you are a little confused... This thread you started, says SPONSORED... Then, in this reply, you say how you dont want any discounts, or stuff for free. Well, you asked how to become sponsored which is getting deep discounts, and/or stuff for free... So, if your only goal is to be in magazines, you dont necesarily need a sponsor. You do however, need to relax a little with the attitude and accusations. By that I mean dont call people uneducated, and tell them you have a better job than them. You will gain zero respect here or anywhere else doing that.

A lot of us on here have made our own way, without our parents' help. And some are just jealous that you have had things handed to you. Your job was given to you by your father, which in turn allowed you to buy the stuff in your truck. And your truck was given to you by your parents for a B day present.

A couple of guys on here have laid it out for you how to get started and some of what it takes to get sponsored. I would take that and start there...

thank you and ill take the advice and go with that :) sorry if i downgraded anyone or said anything cross i did sign up for that but thank you all for all the great advice n ill get up some pictures of the installs :)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I'll chime in on this as I receive about a dozen or so requests a week.

For our company to sponsor someone, we would need to see an opportunity for a return on our investment in you.

Lets look at a few things.

First off why should we invest in you? What do you have to offer that the 1000 other requests we get don't have? What are your goals for said product, placement, and display? What is the long term plan? How can we track your success in bringing in customers? Who are you really? What have you done? How long have you been doing it? How active are you in the community? Are you known, respected, trusted, looked up too? I can go on, but I think you get the idea of where we as a manufacture is coming from.

What I can tell you that we don't need is, someone to write a review after they get the product. We get that all the time from paying customers.

Attending competitions. I can tell you it is a very competitive market. For the most part, people compete with what they have, already know about the others and run what they brung. Finals is not much better. Yes a world title would be nice to say we helped you achieve. But then look at Pioneer, they have a few world titles and you don't see everyone running around with the Premiers right?

I have seen some of our best publicity come from the car show market. People who add our product to their show car. These people spend the time to properly display the product, and spend even more time going to shows.

Repeat customers also work their way into much better pricing. Spend money with us now, show your loyalty and get very nice pricing later. We have also hooked customers up with product, and unreleased product for testing. Invest in a company, and in turn we can invest in you. Rockford Fosgate didn't hand Meade with a pallet of amps just because he asked in an email one day.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived