Sonic Electronix

dumb punk kids nowadays, have daddy buy a saw and start from the begining like everyone else. ill sponsore u a fuse.

ha ok thanks for a fuse:) but its sad how u can hate on me for really no reason i mean i make my own money all my dad paid for was my car lol the wheels and music and all the tvs and game systems i paid for on my own ha but its ok your prolly just mad because i have a better job and a higher paying one then you and im only 16 but its ok you can hate and say whatever if thats what ,akes you feel better but post your car n lets see who wins :) or you could always post your car at 16 ha :) and i wasnt getting sponsored so i could get free stuff or at a discount i get it AT COST same as the shops get without their 55% mark ups ha so ill sponsor you a fuse buddy just contact me if you ever need a job or a FUSE:)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

damn bro thats all bad poor rims, usually whenever something bad happens something good turns out out of it hopefully your truck is good again.. ill trade you trucks :)

thanks bro and i hope something good happens and no thanks man i love my tahoe lol :):) nd yea more like POOR ME cuz once i buy the 2 new ones ill be broke for a while ha:) looks like i better be puttin in those 15 hour shifts on the weekends baby

a second thought, drunk posting, but why do people who dont know how to drive in snow try, crash, and claim its not their fault? im in MI maybe its just me......

i was working so i just cant just leave work then ill lose my job dumbass but you wouldnt know anything about that and it was my fault i drove off the road and only reason ididnt claim it was because they would have dropped my insurance and totalled out my truck and i wouldnt have got anything really and my insurance once i went to another company would have been crazy but i dont expect you to know all this you actually have to have some intelligence to know that

sorry i forgot the crazy horomone thing, ur dad has a nice car and ur the shit. when u build ur box what are you gonna tune it to?

considering all the paper work says ZACHARY FOWLER and no one elses name lol and if you wanna be enlightened i BROUGHT the car for 1 dollar hahaha

and the box im building right now is

width 38

height 26

depth 27

port height 24.5

port width 7.5

port area 196

box volume 9.919

tuned to 34.496

anything else you would like to know

and your right my dad does have some pretty nice cars but the tahoe in those pictures is my car he drives a zo6 08 corvette do you want those pictures for proof too??

i was working so i just cant just leave work then ill lose my job dumbass but you wouldnt know anything about that and it was my fault i drove off the road and only reason ididnt claim it was because they would have dropped my insurance and totalled out my truck and i wouldnt have got anything really and my insurance once i went to another company would have been crazy but i dont expect you to know all this you actually have to have some intelligence to know that

so you leave work at 1:30 am? pretty sure a 16 year old cant do that, unless you work for daddy... which you probably do,

and you lied to your insurance company to get ahead.. typical rich kid motto.

considering all the paper work says ZACHARY FOWLER and no one elses name lol and the box im building right now is

width 38

height 26

depth 27

port height 24.5

port width 7.5

port area 196

box volume 9.919

tuned to 34.496

anything else you would like to know

Do you know what those numbers mean,..haha

copying an pasting all the decimals to the port tuning

Im only being bitter because you are starting to be.

i dont mean to come off hating, nice truck you got for your birthday and all, i got a hell of a job thank you though, but sponsored at 16? good luck. and everybody south of me in the snow always makes me laugh, not just you. if it makes you feel better im cold 9 months out of the year

i do work for my dad but i dont get treated any different for any other person that works for him if they stay late i stay late and most car auctions are around 8 pm so add about 2 hours to that and thats 10 pm then at time from loading up cars payin drivers and drive time from anderson indiana to louisville kentucky ..... and how did i get ahead i told them i would take care of it myself so they wuldnt drop my insurance and total out my truck i gave them prices from lexani for my wheels and a place to ix my frame and it would have been around 5 g but they said they have THEIR OWN SHOPS and total it would cost around 9 or 10 gs so please tell me how i got a head i just didnt claim it on my insurance :)

and motto is a saying im sorry your not educated to know that

ha no im not rich its my parents money lol

dad owns 3 car lots and i got to pick between a tahoe or charger and i loved the charger for the week i had it but i was ready to build a ground pounder hahah so i traded it in for the hoe ha and i get everything at cost because he used to own a shop in louisville but he just wasnt making enough money so he sold it and the person who owns in now give me whatever at cost and installs for free :):):) i mean i really dont need to be sponsored and i already talked to him and he said no because he doesnt want to get into all of that right now:( but i dont really need to be because i get anything cheap anyways but just to be sponsored i think would be cool but it might now be all the its cracked up to be :( i just think it would be a good experience.:)

Like I said, rich kid :D

Archived