Sonic Electronix

ha thanks for the support hes just all pissy because my car wreck trumps his and he tired to call me out like i didnt really have a car because he prolly doesnt but its ok id rather have a car and be hated on then not have a car at all :) i mean everyone else on this fourm is nice and informational but this guy is a douche and wont post anything about his car or even subs he might have around his house thats not hooked up ha

It's all good. Your post are getting a little immature with all the retaliate assaults though. You do have it easier than some of us on here, being able to work for your dad, and I do know a few kids where their parents own dealerships and private auctions, and they are very rich, so I know what kind of family you are coming from. But I am not going to hate on a person because of what kind of family they are in, like you said you don't know all of the ropes, so you help people, watch and learn when they are installing something on your vehicle. Which is good, first hand experience is the best way to learn something. Some people don't have that opportunity to learn, they have to do it themselves, going based on pictures found on the internet (like me haha). But hey, if you are honestly trying to learn, and you do pay for the stuff (even if it's not all of the stuff, you have like half and half), that's fine by me.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

@klown

i have some jl stuff a wife kids and a house. im not 'hating' and not trying to impres people on the internet. most people on this site have crazy setups that most cant compete with. i just dont understand a free car job with daddy and wanting free stuff. it boggles my mind. im done with this now.

It's all good. Your post are getting a little immature with all the retaliate assaults though. You do have it easier than some of us on here, being able to work for your dad, and I do know a few kids where their parents own dealerships and private auctions, and they are very rich, so I know what kind of family you are coming from. But I am not going to hate on a person because of what kind of family they are in, like you said you don't know all of the ropes, so you help people, watch and learn when they are installing something on your vehicle. Which is good, first hand experience is the best way to learn something. Some people don't have that opportunity to learn, they have to do it themselves, going based on pictures found on the internet (like me haha). But hey, if you are honestly trying to learn, and you do pay for the stuff (even if it's not all of the stuff, you have like half and half), that's fine by me.

yea i know i do have it easier then most people but im not just gonna sit back and let people talk shit but im just hear to learn about things and take in all the info i can :) and i know that im lucky to be able to watch and get hands on (kinda) with someone that knows what they are doing and telling me step by step and the best way to do things so i dont mess up something and i do wanna do it all alone i just dont know what im doing just yet so i wanna get it all right first instead of jumping right in and i know people dont have the opp. so i am lucky to have that and im blessed to have everything i do i just hate it when people assume that i dont pay for one thing when thats not the case but oh well ha

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

@klown

i have some jl stuff a wife kids and a house. im not 'hating' and not trying to impres people on the internet. most people on this site have crazy setups that most cant compete with. i just dont understand a free car job with daddy and wanting free stuff. it boggles my mind. im done with this now.

I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER IF YOU WOULD GO BACK AND READ i DONT want free stuff or at a discount i get it for the same price when then shop orders it i tell them what i would i call the company or fill out the papers and ship it to the shop and go pick it up i dont have to pay say 600 for an amp that the store get it for 400 and marks up i get it for 400 i just wamted to get my car out there and get sponsors because they are the ones who can put your car on the next level where you cant get it by your self I DONT WANT FREE STUFF OR STUFF AT A DISCOUNT i get it as cheap as they make em :)

@klown

I was never trying to bash you, I just see you insulting this person because of his family, but on your end, you are not showing or proving anything that you have. Nobody is here to impress, we all just have a passion for car audio and like to talk about it among other people, and ask questions if we have trouble.

I do see where you and the others are coming from, do not get me wrong. I do know kids that come from very wealthy families that are stuck up and wish everything is handed to them; and that they are the center of the world.

I do not know if this kid is like that, the way he is talking and the things he is saying, he is putting himself out there not to be that kind of person. I also know kids that have very wealthy parents that are not stuck up, do not want things handed to them, nor do they think the world revolves around them. One of those type is actually my best friend, and he works hard at his dads shop for everything he owns, and he actually has built his truck up from the frame after he bought it totaled.

What I am trying to say, not all kids with rich parents are exactly the same. We do not know this kid in real life, so we have no reason to judge him. "Do not judge a book by the cover". That is what you are doing here, you do not personally know this kid, so in my eyes you cannot sit here and say he is a spoiled brat that has everything handed to them, just because his parents are rich. My views on this topic may be different than yours, and I am sorry if they are, but this is just the way that I see it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I was never trying to bash you, I just see you insulting this person because of his family, but on your end, you are not showing or proving anything that you have. Nobody is here to impress, we all just have a passion for car audio and like to talk about it among other people, and ask questions if we have trouble.

I do see where you and the others are coming from, do not get me wrong. I do know kids that come from very wealthy families that are stuck up and wish everything is handed to them; and that they are the center of the world.

I do not know if this kid is like that, the way he is talking and the things he is saying, he is putting himself out there not to be that kind of person. I also know kids that have very wealthy parents that are not stuck up, do not want things handed to them, nor do they think the world revolves around them. One of those type is actually my best friend, and he works hard at his dads shop for everything he owns, and he actually has built his truck up from the frame after he bought it totaled.

What I am trying to say, not all kids with rich parents are exactly the same. We do not know this kid in real life, so we have no reason to judge him. "Do not judge a book by the cover". That is what you are doing here, you do not personally know this kid, so in my eyes you cannot sit here and say he is a spoiled brat that has everything handed to them, just because his parents are rich. My views on this topic may be different than yours, and I am sorry if they are, but this is just the way that I see it.

well said and thanks but im just saying i work hard i pay for all my stuff besides the actual car but i bought everything in it and im not here to lie or impress anyone(i will provide picture proof for non beilevers when i get the truck back you can just PM me for pictures) im here to learn alot and ask questions and admire people hard work and creativity in thier builds because i wanna build my own but im going to learn first and until then ill have someone with the know how do it as i sit back and watch them and ask question:)

just funny, `i crashed in afew in of snow` thats why i laugh at southern people when it snows. i dont care if hes a rich brat, but to ask to get sponsered just after getting car? thats uneducated....i think we forgot the OP here, best of luck kid get some bumperstickers

i do work for my dad but i dont get treated any different for any other person that works for him if they stay late i stay late and most car auctions are around 8 pm so add about 2 hours to that and thats 10 pm then at time from loading up cars payin drivers and drive time from anderson indiana to louisville kentucky ..... and how did i get ahead i told them i would take care of it myself so they wuldnt drop my insurance and total out my truck i gave them prices from lexani for my wheels and a place to ix my frame and it would have been around 5 g but they said they have THEIR OWN SHOPS and total it would cost around 9 or 10 gs so please tell me how i got a head i just didnt claim it on my insurance :)

and motto is a saying im sorry your not educated to know that

well, if your stayin as late as your dad at work, why not car pool...

and yea.. i know what a motto is.. did you not read right.

and you call me uneducated.. you dumbass..your 16 years old, I doubt youll get more that a highschool diploma since you think its so easy to be a part of daddy's business

And as for your wanting to get sponsored:

You asked id the first post if you just need to go around asking shops.

then later you say, "yea, i get everything at cost already and free installs because my dad used to own a shop." I guess if any of this was true, you would of asked that shop to sponsor you. my vote is this thread is 4 pages of bs so far.

Archived