damn dude you got some crafsman skills, im subscribed to all of what you work on now, i love some stuff like this

and on a side note, what was that mtx setup for, shop bass or somethin? and what woofers were in it, 9500's?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

damn dude you got some crafsman skills, im subscribed to all of what you work on now, i love some stuff like this

and on a side note, what was that mtx setup for, shop bass or somethin? and what woofers were in it, 9500's?

Thanks alot. MTX1715-04's. It actually came out of a home we did. The client moved and pulled it.

Check out my caraudio builds.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72104-scary-truck-rebuild/

Check out our Custom Home Theater builds @

www.SoundAdviceUtah.com

There is very little room between the port and woofer. That should make it fun getting it screwed in. Everything fits.

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

The top panel of the sub box will have a plexy window so I have to make sure everything looks clean.

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

www.SoundAdviceUtah.com

Wow that is awesome. You are definitely one hell of a craftsmen. So when are you shooting to have this done by? Next weekend?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Wow that is awesome. You are definitely one hell of a craftsmen. So when are you shooting to have this done by? Next weekend?

Thanks again. I'm really not sure about the completetion date. I hope to have a few hours to work on it in the next few days. I will probably order the amps and plexy this week but my business demands a ton of time. I will do my best.

www.SoundAdviceUtah.com

Thanks again. I'm really not sure about the completetion date. I hope to have a few hours to work on it in the next few days. I will probably order the amps and plexy this week but my business demands a ton of time. I will do my best.

I'm not trying to push you I know how a work week can go. This is a very nice build. Have you deadened the inside of the truck?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived