i think this is getting a little off topic guys, i wanna see MOAR PICS!!!!

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

LOL. No need to apologize, you didn't even brush my ego.

To be honest, I couldn't for the life of me figure out why you thought ego even came into play from your flamboyant exasperations.

I agree this is a great build and was only pointing out that I was suspicious of the transgressions in this thread, IE the similarities between the usernames and the fact that despite the similarities you chose to use your first post in your likeness's build log.

I do apologize for this late reply, as I do work a 12 hour shift and left for work soon after posting last.

Now back to stroking my "bruised from someone else getting praise" ego.

Very Well Stated My Friend :-) Lets start anew. It is obvious that we are both just excited about this build. It is a fun, unique & fresh design. I cant wait to see some more pictures.

I agree whole heartedly with Alexdb7 - We are off topic and stealing the thunder of this fine build and its designer. More More More Pictures Please...

Very Well Stated My Friend :-) Lets start anew. It is obvious that we are both just excited about this build. It is a fun, unique & fresh design. I cant wait to see some more pictures.

I agree whole heartedly with Alexdb7 - We are off topic and stealing the thunder of this fine build and its designer. More More More Pictures Please...

:drink40:

subscribed to the build for sure.

i really like the bracing in the box.. reminds me of another build that turned out great as well.

Any new updates to this build?

I second this motion.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. Its been crazy at work and I haven't had as much time to work on it as I would like. I should be able to get some new pics up in the next couple days though.

Check out my caraudio builds.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72104-scary-truck-rebuild/

Check out our Custom Home Theater builds @

www.SoundAdviceUtah.com

Archived