We Are The World - Haiti Relief

i agree man, i do feel bad for the kids there. they didnt ask for that. but that country is way over populated!!! its sad to say that the first projected death count would have done that country a favor. but it was way less than they thought. and they ship them here to florida. florida has the highest unemployment rate in the country. my state borrows millions each month just to pay the unemployed! but yet we add more people to that..... thats not a change for the better if you ask me! i have always said, you keep your change and i will keep my guns and my rights!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

The song sucks.

But wow, you guys are heartless. Last time I checked nobody has a gun pointed to any of the volunteers or the people donating money for Haiti, if you guys don't want to donate or anything then don't, but don't be so cold about it.

wouldnt you rather they put all of that money (millions maybe billions) into our ecconomy t hel our country as opposed to putting all that money int a country that has nothing to offer? no trades no nothing. yes it might be harsh i said i feel sorry for the people but they dont come try to help us when we have natural disasters do they? nope sure dont. think about it, all of the stupid celebs that adopt foreign kids when there are millions here that need to be adopted. nope they dont do it! fuck that, i will not spend my hard earned money on any of them anymore! if you cant help your own country first you shouldnt help any! or you should take your sorry ass and move the fuck out!!!!!! i am very patriotic and love my country, but hate the way its going!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Most of what you said was fine, but not the "let em starve and die" part was hearless.

Our economy was going downhill for about the past 5 year, so if you think our contry was great then you're terribly mistaken. Just cuz YOU were doing good durring his terms in office and just cuz YOU were laid off durring Obama's term doesn't mean much. I couldn't get a job when Bush was in office and now that Obama's in office I finally got hired, does that mean our economy is good? No.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Oh and I forgot to say this. Don't worry being in a long war doesn't cost money nope your right just because I've been doing fine doesn't mean I'm the only one? lol Your complaining about not having a job well guess what Military pays its called look what your values please.

where is the proof our country was going downhill the past 5 years? the market didnt crash and the unemployment rate wasnt like it is now. i dont see the change at all not for good anyway. and its not just me, the unemployment rate is sky rocketing bank bail outs 3 or 4 times, really? before you know it we will be owned by china if this doesnt change! just because you now have a job you say thanks obama but why? what do you do? are you employed now because of a tax credit for small company's to hire people with nothing to do?

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

wouldnt you rather they put all of that money (millions maybe billions) into our ecconomy t hel our country as opposed to putting all that money int a country that has nothing to offer? no trades no nothing. yes it might be harsh i said i feel sorry for the people but they dont come try to help us when we have natural disasters do they? nope sure dont. think about it, all of the stupid celebs that adopt foreign kids when there are millions here that need to be adopted. nope they dont do it! fuck that, i will not spend my hard earned money on any of them anymore! if you cant help your own country first you shouldnt help any! or you should take your sorry ass and move the fuck out!!!!!! i am very patriotic and love my country, but hate the way its going!

Did nobody donate to New Orleans? Was there not volunteers out there? Was there not people helping after the 9/11 incidents?

Nobody's just gonna give our country money, why would we. Don't get me wrong, I love my country and wouldn't want to live almost anywhere else, but when you're pretty much getting robbed out of your "hard earned money" to taxes I don't think much people would want to give up any more money to the government.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k