We Are The World - Haiti Relief

I had bought this on iTunes a while ago, but hadn't really listened to it.

Great bass, especially at the rap part.

(Youtube fucks the quality, sounds better in the version I bought)

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

i dont support any of this shit! we need to take care of ourselves before we worry about another country!!!! fuck that!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Nice bass!

Edit: Wtf Justin Bieber sang the first part? I swear I thought it was a girl singing it.

Edited by calvin_115

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

lol @ teejaybee, i agree man. lets just make them another state to this country ant take on more debt. we were ready to help them in less than 8 hours but it took 3 days to get help in new orleans? what kind of shit is that? we have over 100 celebs and stars doing fund raisers for haiti but what about anything here? nope who cares!!!!! I SAY FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Okay lets look at it in another way its 3$ for that song lets think do you think all the singers did that for free? lmao nope so its going to them not haiti and like my boy up there said why arnt we worried about the homeless in our own damn country like i love this country anyone in the military will say that in my honest opinion no what the leader is doing cant love that hes not the smartest person in the world not to be racial but hes black and he can talk so people said ohh "the change is here"... well the change from bad to worst happened im only 18 but i have a feeling i know a great amount about this shit. and hes not helping people say bush was a bad president but he also had a war in his last term in office last time i checked its alot of money for a war. people dont think its life get the fuck over it and fuck haiti isnt like they have a military to help us out in any way so fuck them keep the money in the USA

The song sucks.

But wow, you guys are heartless. Last time I checked nobody has a gun pointed to any of the volunteers or the people donating money for Haiti, if you guys don't want to donate or anything then don't, but don't be so cold about it.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

some people say obama had to deal with the war bush started, bush was a gun slinging cowboy! well if you want to be a world police or power house you have to piss some people off. no war is not a good thing yes bush took too long and guess what..... its still going on! its not something you can just stop. we have alot more we need to focus our attention on than haiti!!! our ecconomy was great while bush was in office, hell i made the most money of my life durring that time now i have no job...... who knows we may soon be a 3rd world country. sad very sad my friend.....

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops