We Are The World - Haiti Relief

Can you please learn how to spell because its pointless talking to someone who is illiterate.... Did you need a help with spelling when you have to get job application filled out ?

Point out where I made mistakes.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Oh and I forgot to say this. Don't worry being in a long war doesn't cost money nope your right just because I've been doing fine doesn't mean I'm the only one? lol Your complaining about not having a job well guess what Military pays its called look what your values please.

yes the military does pay, but i have family values, i have 4 kids a wife and alot of family that depend on me for both moral and monitary support. i spent 4 years in rotc in high school ready to go in the army and i found out i was going to be a dad then all i wanted was to be here for his birth and they couldnt give me a straight answer, so i had to leave that behind me. 2 months after i was scheduled to be in basic guess what sept 11th happened. and the war started. i have many friends and some family that have been there and are going back there in this war, so dont tell me i have no values. s yes i could have a job in the army but i could never come back and have my children and wife a burden on the american tax payer too!!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

where is the proof our country was going downhill the past 5 years? the market didnt crash and the unemployment rate wasnt like it is now. i dont see the change at all not for good anyway. and its not just me, the unemployment rate is sky rocketing bank bail outs 3 or 4 times, really? before you know it we will be owned by china if this doesnt change! just because you now have a job you say thanks obama but why? what do you do? are you employed now because of a tax credit for small company's to hire people with nothing to do?

I don't have proof but I took an economy class in college about a year ago and the teacher said something about that. And I don't mean to make it worse, but I think China is extreamly close to owning us already, since most of our debt is to them. And I don't recall saying that I got a job thanks to Obama, I just said that to show that because you lost your job doesn't mean much cuz I got a job so it just depends where you're at I guess. I work at Home Depot, and no I didn't go through anything to get my job, just straight throught the Home Depot. I wasn't desperate for a job, my dad owns his own. Business and its doing good still, I just wanted a job to earn my own money on the side.

Edited by Berto

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Honestly did you see the pictures, their town looked the same as the aliens town in that movie district 9. I don't see why they need our help how hard is it to rebuild some mud huts.

hahahaha

Your making yourself look stupid Berto. Your saying one thing then changing what you say to agree with us.

So you can't point out where I can't spell, how about point out where I'm agreeing with you?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

i used to work for home depot a few years back, over night unloading trucks and stocking the shelves. i dont knock that, i know people that own companies too, but look in florida, my state has the highest unemployment rate in the country. now would you rather have all of the 100 plus stars and celebs spend their money on something we will never see a return on or on helping us "AMERICANS" get our debt down and our ecconomy back? thats all im saying, yes even before all of this shit we were in debt to china pretty good, but why make it worse? if we become so dependant on them through trade or anything else all they have to do is stop all trades to us and we are fucked for the most part. then what? we have a few smaller countries that will still help but we become more vulnerable to being over run. its not looking good at all. our national debt was never this high before, now we are in the trillions.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Well last time i check cuz isn't a word .... So I don't know what you've been taught before . But this post is pointless to me now. How I see it is they were shit before and still are shit now. They have never helped us and Never will. So why waste time with people who are wasting our time and money for nothing in return doesn't it seem pointless? Must just be I'm a heartless bastard but that's life . That's why if I get the chance to be on the Air Force special Ops I'm taking the job. Because I want to be in Iraq and serving for my Country People say I'm nuts for that mind set but guess what it's how my family is Military life has treated us well and its Life. If you want to be a tree huger and Say save the shit heads from Haiti then say it but don't say bush did a bad job and Obama is some god who is going to "change" our country because he won't he's only getting Four years and that's it. Because he said he will save money but hes spending Billions and Trillions to help Haiti and Found stupid shit that doesn't need it. Help get the job force back on track then help them.

Oh and P.S. Its not Contry Its country lol If your not sure Google can help my friend.

Edited by TeejayBee

Well last time i check cuz isn't a word .... So I don't know what you've been taught before . But this post is pointless to me now. How I see it is they were shit before and still are shit now. They have never helped us and Never will. So why waste time with people who are wasting our time and money for nothing in return doesn't it seem pointless? Must just be I'm a heartless bastard but that's life . That's why if I get the chance to be on the Air Force special Ops I'm taking the job. Because I want to be in Iraq and serving for my Country People say I'm nuts for that mind set but guess what it's how my family is Military life has treated us well and its Life. If you want to be a tree huger and Say save the shit heads from Haiti then say it but don't say bush did a bad job and Obama is some god who is going to "change" our country because he won't he's only getting Four years and that's it. Because he said he will save money but hes spending Billions and Trillions to help Haiti and Found stupid shit that doesn't need it. Help get the job force back on track then help them.

Oh and P.S. Its not Contry Its country lol If your not sure Google can help my friend.

I couldnt agree more my friend!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops