We Are The World - Haiti Relief

i used to work for home depot a few years back, over night unloading trucks and stocking the shelves. i dont knock that, i know people that own companies too, but look in florida, my state has the highest unemployment rate in the country. now would you rather have all of the 100 plus stars and celebs spend their money on something we will never see a return on or on helping us "AMERICANS" get our debt down and our ecconomy back? thats all im saying, yes even before all of this shit we were in debt to china pretty good, but why make it worse? if we become so dependant on them through trade or anything else all they have to do is stop all trades to us and we are fucked for the most part. then what? we have a few smaller countries that will still help but we become more vulnerable to being over run. its not looking good at all. our national debt was never this high before, now we are in the trillions.

I know the unemployment rate is bad but all I've been trying to say is that it didn't start as soon as Obama went into office. He hasn't been helping the unemployment rate but he wasn't the one that started getting it so high. And it would be nice to see all these celebs and rich people help their own country but you and me both know that's not gonna happen. They probabily wouldn't even be helping Haiti if it wasn't gonna make them look good to the public.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Well last time i check cuz isn't a word .... So I don't know what you've been taught before . But this post is pointless to me now. How I see it is they were shit before and still are shit now. They have never helped us and Never will. So why waste time with people who are wasting our time and money for nothing in return doesn't it seem pointless? Must just be I'm a heartless bastard but that's life . That's why if I get the chance to be on the Air Force special Ops I'm taking the job. Because I want to be in Iraq and serving for my Country People say I'm nuts for that mind set but guess what it's how my family is Military life has treated us well and its Life. If you want to be a tree huger and Say save the shit heads from Haiti then say it but don't say bush did a bad job and Obama is some god who is going to "change" our country because he won't he's only getting Four years and that's it. Because he said he will save money but hes spending Billions and Trillions to help Haiti and Found stupid shit that doesn't need it. Help get the job force back on track then help them.

Oh and P.S. Its not Contry Its country lol If your not sure Google can help my friend.

Wow seriously, because of cuz. Then I think you need to go back to school or something to because there shouldn't be caps. within a sentence. That's a pretty dumb way of living life, you don't only do things when you know you're getting something in return, that's pretty selfish. And you talk about going to Iraq, what the hell are we doing there? That's not our country. And where the hell did you get that Obama was godly in my eyes?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Thanks and that Military remark wasn't meant for you . bro was meant for berto since he had such a hard time getting a job when Bush was in office..

no i know it wasnt, but i am just sayin i was ready to go but family is my 1st priority!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Lol I forgot when we get attacked we just sit back and don't do anything. So let me hit you in the Face a few times and you can't do shit its called life there big guy So we are there for one reason to kill the mother fuckers who wanted to kill the Thousands of people on 9/11 get the fuck over it and yes i am selfish thats me I'm also cocky as hell I don't care.

Please do your homework... Florida does NOT have the highest unemployment in the country, Sorry.

really? because all the news i see says otherwise!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Lol I forgot when we get attacked we just sit back and don't do anything. So let me hit you in the Face a few times and you can't do shit its called life there big guy So we are there for one reason to kill the mother fuckers who wanted to kill the Thousands of people on 9/11 get the fuck over it and yes i am selfish thats me I'm also cocky as hell I don't care.

We were attacked, yes. We went to Iraq to find Osama Bin Laden and Sadam Husain (sp) were are they now. They were both believed to be dead. Now what are we doing there? What business did we have deciding who their president was?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

my area in florida is well over 11% unemployment! and I know that more recent than 6 months ago florida's unemployment rate is higher than what you have listed on that site. so maybe as berto said it just depends on your area i guess. AND MY AREA SUCKS!!!! We went from one of the strongest ecconomy's in the area to the absolute worst!!!! And your right there is no one person to blame for it. when there is a good ecconomy the banks will loan money to just about everyone but when its bad forget it, they only want to jack interest and keep paying their big payrolls!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops