Sonic Electronix

Well Im looking to buy a few ring terminals to hook up my second battery in the back. and after checking around and found these on SonicElectronix for really cheap.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8229_e2+ERTC0-2+by+Scosche.html

ertc02.jpg

Would these be ok or are they too cheap. Is there a difference between terminals? Like on darvex

http://www.darvex.com/crimp_terminal_hpm.html

Stinger $3.75

RT0GPs.jpg

"black and red" $2.67

RT116Ss.jpg

They look the same but are more than a $1 more WTF? i was also thinking of going with the "copper" style ones but not sure where to get those. Any Opinions on this? Any help would be great. Thanks

Unless you are going for world records, I would not worry about what kind of terminals you get.

I get large packs of copper ones from eBay for dirt cheap. The only thing you should pay attention to is the size of the hole. I bought a hundred of the wrong size once and had to drill every single one out to make them work.

Just grab the cheap ones.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Yeah as long as your wire fits in the terminal they all do the same job. All copper ones will get corroded a lot quicker than gold plated but as long you take care of your stuff itll be ok. Go to the for sale section and there is a way better deal on 0 gauge terminals than the ones you showed. I bought a 20 pack on ebay last week for about 20 bucks shipped too.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Yeah as long as your wire fits in the terminal they all do the same job. All copper ones will get corroded a lot quicker than gold plated but as long you take care of your stuff itll be ok. Go to the for sale section and there is a way better deal on 0 gauge terminals than the ones you showed. I bought a 20 pack on ebay last week for about 20 bucks shipped too.

Got a link to that? ^^^

cool den it sounds like its doesnt really matter. i would buy the 50 pack of ebay for $25 but i dont need that many do why spend the extra $$$

If you want 20, go to ebay and enter on the search button '0 gauge ring terminals 20' and it will give you the ones i bought. Also you have to choose what size hole you want on the terminals.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31