New Kicker Solo Classics

if he really want some output from the solo classics...he need to put them in a 4th order...once u do that..oh em gee...u will be like dam these thing really get down

8 0

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

• 1 month later...

I called kicker and they told me 1.25 cuft per box, 1/2 poly fill and shove the sub in it. Well trying to get that small sucked, and I left out the pollyfill, think I wound up with 1.34cuft in each chamber. this in the back of a 1994 towncar, pushed off a ap1800.1 and a kentick 1800. sounds clear and clean, Its not 2 cvx's, or L7's but I was pretty happy with them. this was a little day long, cheap install.

l_7efe271d897a46759563f811f8c1eba0.jpg

the sub box is barley bigger then the sub surrounds, like 1/8th of a inch. the rest is just trim panels to hide wires/battery, and look a bit built in

Those look hella nice..

do the cvx they are my favorite product kicker makes. a friend of mine had 2 15s in a sealed box about 1.8cft per sub and it hit a very wide range of notes and it rocked everything he threw at it, it also flex his windshield like 2.5 inches. it was powered by a hifonics brutus 2k in a stratus. on another note another friend has 2 solo classics in a ram under the seats in his ram off a kicker kx1000 and its ehh. he replaced the cvrs and its a bit louder but i dont think its worth the xtra $.

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Archived