Second Skin Audio

SMD/AA 18" Box

wait, you're a "designer for hire" and you're having to get your designs double checked on the smd forums?

you wouldn't be gettin MY money that's for SURE.

Well designer for volunteer I'm not charging anything I just cant find any specs on the SMD woofer and I have looked extensively and i cant find them.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Well designer for volunteer I'm not charging anything I just cant find any specs on the SMD woofer and I have looked extensively and i cant find them.

Gotcha.

Well like any 18, shoot between 5 to 7 cubes and 12 to 16 square inches of port per cube.

Gotcha.

Well like any 18, shoot between 5 to 7 cubes and 12 to 16 square inches of port per cube.

Cool thanks for the info.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

As far as I know there aren't any specs on the sub yet

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

I tried an email to the order email haven't heard back yet. I'm just going to go off of the previous of 5 to 7 with 12-16 inches.

Archived