ATLien's 2002 Dodge Durango R/T Build Log

Lookin good so far, I have an 03 durango so I am curious to see how these sound.

Thanks man! I'm on a budget build with little to no experience so we'll see. I'm hoping I can pull off a nice little system by the end of it all.

Thanks man! I'm on a budget build with little to no experience so we'll see. I'm hoping I can pull off a nice little system by the end of it all.

haha I know how ya feel, haha I am in college. I just had time to finally put in my rear fill and now i gotta wait to do kicks because I have no time currently. So right now my backseat passengers get to listen to RF Power 6.5 comps and I get the durango stock speakers upfront. haha. It will all come together though, keep up the good work.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Mine looked nothing like that, I can take pictures when I get back home here ina little but no nothing like that. Just shallow 6 3/4 in the factory mounting.

Edit: Pics (after you see em Ill remove them as to not disrupt your log)

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Back at it again today. I've made a few mistakes requiring more time but I had no idea how much work goes into a project like this. I've made some great progress. Check it out!

After adding waaaay too much body filler I finally got it all sanded down. First with 60 grit, then 120, 220, and 400, WOO!

truckdoors001.jpg

truckdoors002.jpg

Archived