EricR Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 They are turning a brand new Escalade ESV into a Escalade Limo, not stretching it but making the inside look like a limo. Its the lead singer from Biohazard. He is with Tara Patrick and damn that chick is HOT. Quote i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
EricR Posted March 15, 2010 Author Report Posted March 15, 2010 Haha I was just doing some searching and it is actually for sale. http://www.laautogalleryferrari.com/used/Cadillac/2008-Cadillac-Escalade+ESV-c70534807f000001017e8c5b4bccabc9.htm Quote i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
knowledge Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 looks sick for shure! Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Gotloud555 Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 Having seeing it but i did check it out.. Is it similar to "pimp my ride." LOL!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.