I've been in the search for some 24s for my explorer sport. Im really lookin for some 24s with inserts so I can paint them to match. I found these Greed Hang Tyme rims, and theyre cheaper than alot of the other 24s and was wondering if they have inserts, because on some sites you can by tips for the rims.. has anybody had experience with them?? Im also taking suggestions, i'd like to not spend over about 1300 on rims.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

I took some off a jeep the other day lol the inserts are about 3-4in long and are held down with screws, $1300 is kinda tight for some 24s unless u buy used, you can get decent wheels for around 1500, thats what i payed for mine. we were gonna put a set of 24s on a tahoe for $2600 but the guy said it was too expensive

I took some off a jeep the other day lol the inserts are about 3-4in long and are held down with screws, $1300 is kinda tight for some 24s unless u buy used, you can get decent wheels for around 1500, thats what i payed for mine. we were gonna put a set of 24s on a tahoe for $2600 but the guy said it was too expensive

So they are inserts? Bc Im wantin to paint them to match my truck.I thought 1300 will get me a decent set of wheels, I already have tires 255/30/24s. Im just lookin for rims.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

they were originally called laced hangtyme if you needed to do some search on em. They have been around a long time. I was looking at them back in like 03 or 04.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 1 month later...

I have a set of these rims but they are 23 inches. The tires still have the chalk lines on them! I'll send pics after I take fresh ones.

he found rims.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I used to want these rims when they were called Laced Hangtyme. I have seen them on a few vehicles. The ends are just plastic and are replaceable. And its a good thing too, both the truck that i have seen these on had at least one tip broken or curb rashed.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I used to want these rims when they were called Laced Hangtyme. I have seen them on a few vehicles. The ends are just plastic and are replaceable. And its a good thing too, both the truck that i have seen these on had at least one tip broken or curb rashed.

so did I lol. I thought they were the hardest thing out there. OF course now that I can afford them I'm like meh.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Yeah for real. I kinda want some big ass wire wheels but not too many companies make them. And here in VA alot of shops wont mess with them, they all say its too much liability. Inspection stations dont have the tools to remove the wheels so they will fail you too if you have knock offs that is.

I also want the U255's like steve has. They are just the way i like them, wides open and simple as fuck. Non of those fake bolt holes or dips in the rims like the ones I have now (DiVinci Havoc XL). They only prob with the U2 rims is it seems like everyone has them, go on TYF and they are everywhere. I actually goto see a set in person the other day....on some guys Silverado.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Yeah for real. I kinda want some big ass wire wheels but not too many companies make them. And here in VA alot of shops wont mess with them, they all say its too much liability. Inspection stations dont have the tools to remove the wheels so they will fail you too if you have knock offs that is.

I also want the U255's like steve has. They are just the way i like them, wides open and simple as fuck. Non of those fake bolt holes or dips in the rims like the ones I have now (DiVinci Havoc XL). They only prob with the U2 rims is it seems like everyone has them, go on TYF and they are everywhere. I actually goto see a set in person the other day....on some guys Silverado.

wow we have very similar styles in wheels then. I love the u255s and if they made them in black id be all over them for the truck. You cant get them now though because the oh you just got them to be like steve blah blah blah starts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived