Jump to content

i hate car audio losers who dont know what they are talking about!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Tahoe? Didn't you say you had an 08 trailblazer and an 08 mustang bullit?

bahahahaha he just makes me laugh soo much first it was a trail blazer then he kept sayng blazer(maybe for short)

now he has a tahoe!!!

i bet you hes gunna post pics of mr. meades!!!

i would seriously cry from laughing soo hard!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Posted

This kid just thinks he's the shit guys. We were all 15 once. I live near a lake and all the kids who live on the lake think they're hot shit and they never do anything themselves. Its great that he's done all this work. I wish I was at that point when I was his age. First install I did was a pair of 4x6 infinitys for my truck. I didn't have my license then either. Got them for christmas. Good luck man. But you need to lose the cocky attitude and realize you've got a lot to learn. Everyone on here has something to learn. This forum wasn't created to bash on others. It was created so that guys with common interests could talk and help eachother out. So ya take some pics make some vids and just prove it. Cuz it seems a little outrageous

Lol dude but I'm not doing 6x9, I'm going to start some real shit.. but I'm not cocky or anything, I love all the guys here but I just don't take shit from anyone... and I hate when people pull out that, oh your 15 shit. It gets old....

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

Lol dude but I'm not doing 6x9, I'm going to start some real shit.. but I'm not cocky or anything, I love all the guys here but I just don't take shit from anyone... and I hate when people pull out that, oh your 15 shit. It gets old....

theres nothing wrong with being 15 but when you say you have al this stuff and have nothing to show then you make your self look bad!! especially when you get caught up in lies and then try to edit them!

if you dont have the stuff just man up, say you dont have it, and we can delete this thread and forget about it!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Posted

Lol dude but I'm not doing 6x9, I'm going to start some real shit.. but I'm not cocky or anything, I love all the guys here but I just don't take shit from anyone... and I hate when people pull out that, oh your 15 shit. It gets old....

4x6s. Get it straight man! I've done a bunch of different stuff now. Hell I'm an installer now. I realize that doesn't say much. But I pride myself on doing shit right and not just getting jobs done quick to make more money. Never enough time to do it right, always enough time to do it over. I should get that on my toolbox haha

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

theres nothing wrong with being 15 but when you say you have al this stuff and have nothing to show then you make your self look bad!! especially when you get caught up in lies and then try to edit them!

if you dont have the stuff just man up, say you dont have it, and we can delete this thread and forget about it!

Amen dude. Come on elite. Tell the truth and show some proof. You don't have cars like that without ever taking pictures

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

bahahahaha he just makes me laugh soo much first it was a trail blazer then he kept sayng blazer(maybe for short)

now he has a tahoe!!!

i bet you hes gunna post pics of mr. meades!!!

i would seriously cry from laughing soo hard!

LOL BRO,ssettle your big tittys down.... look im high, its 130 im tired, i was in the hospital for 4 days this week/ past weekend, i get shit mixed up... and if ya dont believe that ill fucking post a pics of my arm bands but for all you haters heres apic of my stang when i first got it...2010-03-15_151717.jpg

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

please bitches, google map this shit,my adress is 1603 glades drive, altoona WI 54720. look on the ground level and you will see the exact streets, houses and everything....

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...