I think he is talking about that vinyl they put on windows for advertising that you can see through. I've seen it done for commercial reasons but not for personal use, however, since businesses advertise with it I don't see why it would be illegal.

I think thatd be a sick idea. I dont even know if they make white tint though. I know they make the silver metalic, but not too positive on white.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

no company that i know of has white tint, i order through solamatrix but they only thing they have close to "white" is reflective metallic tint, and that shit sucks, is cheap, and looks mad retarded.

Vinly strips seems to be in.... then again you will draw more attention to yourself seeing as that you can only go to your AS1 line for it to be legal anywhere.

edit: your talking about wraps... yeah, you cant see crap through a wrap on the windows, hence why they are always on the rear windows on MPV's.

Dang its just a different idea, why are people calling it dumb and makin stupid comments that we have already heard. i think white tint would look pretty tight on a white truck, even if u get pulled over by the cops F it and just live life. =]

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

if its on the front its not legal.

I will maybe do a strip on the front, nothin to big. front to windows will bee just tinted 50% to keep it legal.

I think he is talking about that vinyl they put on windows for advertising that you can see through. I've seen it done for commercial reasons but not for personal use, however, since businesses advertise with it I don't see why it would be illegal.

yes a vinyl is exactly what im talking about. just for the rear 5 windows.

I think thatd be a sick idea. I dont even know if they make white tint though. I know they make the silver metalic, but not too positive on white.

yea the silver looks dumb. i found a white tint on ebay. ima test it out and see how it looks. if its not what im lookin for im going to go for a vinyl.

Dang its just a different idea, why are people calling it dumb and makin stupid comments that we have already heard. i think white tint would look pretty tight on a white truck, even if u get pulled over by the cops F it and just live life. =]

ooo no not somethen new :P

it sounds stupid

Here is an idea. your stupid?

Grow up a little.

need i say more?

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

X2

Some people man, no fuckin respect for guys with an idea.

What I have pictured in my head looks badass, do it and post the pics

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Thats not tint its perforated vinyl. Perforated vinyl seems they way to go to be able to do that, best thing about that is they can do any design you want not just a single color.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Archived