since tint goes on the inside, and your rear windows are factory black tinted, there goes that idea.

only way to make the windows look white would be to get one of those guys that can do a vehicle wrap, and have them apply white vinyl with the dots through them over all the glass. you can still see out, but idk how far you'd get with the cops. i thought about trying it here if i ever get a white car, i know id get pulled over, but i wouldnt take it off. i get stopped for my 5% windshield and i never take it off lol

im lookin into wraps now, think that is def the way to go. i was lookin at some white tint. was debating just buyin a roll and throwin it on the back windows and seein how much the factory tint would screw with it. but i think it may still look alright. when it warms up i will throw some ideas on it. if not i will do i wrap either way.

EDIT:

Just ordered a few samples of 3 diffrent whites.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

i played midnight club on my 360 and on the cars your could get all colored tint including white.

it has to be done atleast on somebodys car or how else would the game creators get that idea?

i think it would look cool but i dont know where you could get some.

and i didnt know different color tint was illegal

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

i played midnight club on my 360 and on the cars your could get all colored tint including white.

it has to be done atleast on somebodys car or how else would the game creators get that idea?

i think it would look cool but i dont know where you could get some.

and i didnt know different color tint was illegal

i still like the idea of the outside wrap over the windows. this way, everything you see how of the windows is still normal color, its not changed to the color of the tint.

well im not going to be tinting the front 2 windows or wraping them cause i can only put on 50% on them. im thinkin im going to have to go with a wrap. but i will see how it looks with the samples that come in. I dont think smoke would look to bad. just do some trial and errors i guess. Anyone know where i can get some big stickers cut? like 25ish by 110ish?

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

T-Line tuned to 45hz

a sticker that big is going to have to be a custom job id think. Thats monstrous.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I may have to, i dont know how well a sticker would fly over half my rear windows. Maybe they will have to be like the wrap for the windows so you can see through it still.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

T-Line tuned to 45hz

Archived