DC Sound Lab

Down at SBN i let Frankie Rio use my level 5 15 cause he was down 1 sub and when i got it back 5 of the spiders had cracked and the top ring where the surround is, the soft parts held up but the basket didnt lol once i get pics i will post because it was pretty bizare since his crossfire xs-spls use the same basket and they are the same weight of a level 5, i have done a lot of work using the xs-spls so i just thought i would share the story and will try to have pics by the end of the day

PS he still did his 160s in bass boxing and i think in bassrace

Casey

youre nicer than i am. nobody is borrowing anything from me without promise to fix it when its not as i loaned it. and then Id better really like you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

youre nicer than i am. nobody is borrowing anything from me without promise to fix it when its not as i loaned it. and then Id better really like you.

Frankie promised to pay for it i already emailed rusty about it to get a price for a new basket and another reconed shipped to me and once he emails me back i gotta call frankie and he is gonna send me the money, and plus if frankie wouldnt have offered that he was gonna use my DD9515 cause i really dont care about that anymore cause i have the DC haha but when its all said and done ill pretty much have a brand new level 5 for when i get my truck cause i sold my old comp car so in a way it kind of turned out for me

good of frankie to take care of it. He probably has all mfr recones at deep discount by now. along with his local windshield palce.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dont understand the original post... Did the basket break or the softparts? There is alot of conflicting words and terms being used so i am not sure....

Maybe on the larger frames it is a issue with the weight but when i ran the lv5 12s i never broke any baskets, and that was one of the things i was worried about at the time. Them things are heavy!!!

Yea they are I'll give them that haha but a darn good sub but I'm not worried about it I mean stuff happens and everything has a chance of failure and knowing frankies enclosure and amps it went for a ride, between 6-7k on music forr bassrace and bass boxing and demos so I'll just get a new basket and recone abs I'll be in good shape