rockford fosgate t1500bd great conditon and prime amp

ok i have here a rockford fosgate 1500bd amp for sale along with the rockford fosgate prime 300-4 amp. the prime amp i have had trouble with it from day one with engine noice so i got some stinger loops and it seemed to help about 75% so just an FYI on that, could just be my HU but i need this stuff gone fast and didnt have time to try it out.

Rockford fosgate 1500bd $320 shipped cosmedic condition 9/10

Rockford fosgate prime 300-4 $75 shipped (comes with the 2 stinger loops as well)8/10

100_2764.jpg

100_2765.jpg

100_2766.jpg

no PM's for lower pricing, dont waste my time. send me a PM if you want to buy and paypal me the money. i get money you get your prize lmao

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I'm interested my email is [email protected]

ok? your interested. if you want to buy it let me know. PM me on smd and ill let u know if what you want is still for sale.

1 3500d AQ amp

ok? your interested. if you want to buy it let me know. PM me on smd and ill let u know if what you want is still for sale.

Ok I tried too pm you but im on a cell so im limited to what I can do if you email me it will be a lot easier I don't have a computer at home so ill have to send you the money in the am when I can get too the firehouse cool? Email me and we will go from ther consider both amps sold.

Ok I tried too pm you but im on a cell so im limited to what I can do if you email me it will be a lot easier I don't have a computer at home so ill have to send you the money in the am when I can get too the firehouse cool? Email me and we will go from ther consider both amps sold.

IDK man, kinda iffy. you can post on here but you cant pm me? you got 10 post. everything is still up for sale everyone, if you want to buy from me PM me on smd please

plus it says your from maryland, thats not gone work bro, in the USA only shipping. sorry

1 3500d AQ amp

FYI: Maryland= N.E. United States.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Look im on a motorola droid..... my macbook pro is smashed currently. And you said sounds iffy....I just joined the forum and no that's right all I can do is post cause like I said it won't let me pm and also I happen to be a 10 year vol.firefighter. at lisbon vfc check us out lisbonvfc.org wich is in maryland that is in the united states and and you wont me too send you money wow I really don't know what else to say other then just gorget it im gonna go pay retail..... good luck and ty for insulting me. O and thank you Moore915.

IDK man, kinda iffy. you can post on here but you cant pm me? you got 10 post. everything is still up for sale everyone, if you want to buy from me PM me on smd please

plus it says your from maryland, thats not gone work bro, in the USA only shipping. sorry

Someone needs to go back to the 5th grade IMO!!!!

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Archived