Song Steve Meade plays that nobody seems to know???

Thats the song I sent Steve last year, its the 1994 Boston Rally Bass CD collection 3 disc collectors edition CD 1 Track 2- Pure & Perfect Bass.

The CD is not in production now I think, but I can send it to Decaf if he likes over msn or something.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I do have the original in mint condition so I can rip all 3 discs in any format but CD 1 is the only good one imo.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

whats the song at 0:53 seconds?

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

Thats the song I sent Steve last year, its the 1994 Boston Rally Bass CD collection 3 disc collectors edition CD 1 Track 2- Pure & Perfect Bass.

The CD is not in production now I think, but I can send it to Decaf if he likes over msn or something.

Can I get a copy of it?? That link that the dude above me posted doesn't work...

Shit didnt realize it didnt work, google Bass Connection Pure and Perfect Bass, And you'll find it.

I have. And I looked at every page that had them, and none of them had an mp3 download. Some of them said "buy this song on amazon" or whatever, then when I clicked the link it took me to a different album. If you have at least a link to it, that'd be great. Cause I can't for the life of me find it.

whats the song at 5 minutes?

something about flexin

hey decaf, the song your askin about is slammin cadillac doors by baby d - c&s

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 JL 15w0

Pioneer 5400T - 760w

Ported box, tuned 19hz

:OhYeah:

hey decaf, the song your askin about is slammin cadillac doors by baby d - c&s

I can't find the C&S version anywhere only on youtube. I made it into mp3 from youtube and it came out to 64khz, which is low. I have the original and it slams.

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

Archived