Zfrerichs's New Quest with DC Audio! 10 18s, Stripper pole.

Last time I went to take pics for the dash, I got a buzz just watching lol..

It's coming along nicely man. Btw I can't text back I been truckin and it's all hillbilly-ville no bars on the celly I'm using my boys iPhone.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

got a little done on the trim panel for the dash today

started off by pulling them off the dash and pulling the tape off the pieces, also i had to swipe off adhesive from the white tape i hate that stuff.

100_1656.jpg

100_1657.jpg

then i kitty haired the center piece and sanded it down. I decided against the side trim pieces for now.

100_1658.jpg

then i trimmed it a little

100_1659.jpg

got a new deck the other day thanks to Elvis (rose-villian). I also had to spend about an hour or 2 sanding the deck hole because this one is a bit bigger and my last kenwood. Grinding on the case helped a bit too. :lol:

100_1660.jpg

Roseville, CA

Nice super tight fit!

:woot:

100_1661.jpg

trimed out the defrostvent and deck

100_1662.jpg

100_1663.jpg

the look worse in person so and i didnt like how it looked so i changed it up a little

100_1664.jpg

100_1665.jpg

100_1668.jpg

I'm gonna drop it off at the uposltry shop sometime and have them wrap it with this or something they have that i like

100_1669.jpg

Roseville, CA

looks good... diff looking deck i like it :)

I like it too, it's different from what everyone else has. Plus i dont really want a deck with a touchscreen, and my fat fingers wont push two buttons with them being jumbo. HAHA

Roseville, CA

Archived