That is SLAP! 12 10"s > Side Panel of Van.

Seriously- it looks like art. Like a nice cushy overstuffed couch or something. All of your angles and sanding flow seamlessly into the subs and the surrounds. Beautiful. I have to say that my favorite part was where you could see all of them from the inside of the van- all pounding in unison. Beautiful. :good:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

This is sexy! makes my 12 12's look baby :( haha but how much did all the stuff cost? You do some smexy work lovin the baffle

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

Thanks all!

That is SLAP! 12 10"s > Side Panel of Van.

Seriously- it looks like art. Like a nice cushy overstuffed couch or something. All of your angles and sanding flow seamlessly into the subs and the surrounds. Beautiful. I have to say that my favorite part was where you could see all of them from the inside of the van- all pounding in unison. Beautiful. :good:

Thanks bud ;) I'll try to get some more footage of them all hitting together, haha I actually cut that shot short because some lady came saying she was calling the cops cause she lives 300 yards and it was hurting her ears in her house, I call bullshit on her part but I got the fuck outta there cause she wasn't kidding around, got back on the main road and for sure there were two cops coming up the road :ehh:

This is sexy! makes my 12 12's look baby :( haha but how much did all the stuff cost? You do some smexy work lovin the baffle

Naw man your vans sexy, you needa get some pix though :D and I'm pretty sure I spent under 20k :good:

Naw man your vans sexy, you needa get some pix though :D and I'm pretty sure I spent under 20k :good:

oh just under 20k? pshh, wish i had 20k to throw around :D, anyway, shit looks great man great build :good:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Wow you got some mad math skillz!

And talk about blabber mouth, just got off almost a four hour with yer ass.

thank god my phone died :yahoo:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer