Sonic Electronix

id do the crx style also.......say like 24 12's....4 across and 6 back have the port in the middle with 2 rows on each side kind of at an angle.....maybe some p3's or fi q's that'd slam

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

some great ideas thank you What is the website for FI? the hearse fought with me tooth and nail today i took out the rollers which the casket set on and all the metal made a lot of free space for me Next i'm going to dynamat the entire back half of the car I have never built a wall so this is brand new is it as hard as it seems? How do u know what the box is tuned at? Would huge ports be a good thing? 7" or so... anyone have any suggestions on an amp or amps?

Lol that would be nice for sure i was just talking to my cousin and were going to run 6 15 inch Something i don't know yet Im still trying to get this box build figured out Also i should add yes my car is 23 feet but i dont have 23 feet of room i have about 10 feet to work with Plus i plan to build a wrap around couch in the back so i will need some room for that as well

some great ideas thank you What is the website for FI? the hearse fought with me tooth and nail today i took out the rollers which the casket set on and all the metal made a lot of free space for me Next i'm going to dynamat the entire back half of the car I have never built a wall so this is brand new is it as hard as it seems? How do u know what the box is tuned at? Would huge ports be a good thing? 7" or so... anyone have any suggestions on an amp or amps?

http://www.ficaraudio.com

im totally not trying to be mean here but...are u sure you're not gettin in a little over your head with this project? i see you are asking how to tune an enclosure...i would have thought that if you were getting into a project this big that would already have some experience. just some questions i had, but im not trying to be harsh whatsoever...i mean the best way to learn is to jump in and get your hands dirty!

as far as amp and sub recommendations...how much money are u looking to spend...ballpark figure? and is this for straight spl...or what? u competing with it?

i likes me some audio stuff...

Lol that would be nice for sure i was just talking to my cousin and were going to run 6 15 inch Something i don't know yet Im still trying to get this box build figured out Also i should add yes my car is 23 feet but i dont have 23 feet of room i have about 10 feet to work with Plus i plan to build a wrap around couch in the back so i will need some room for that as well

that pretty much cuts it down to a normal car

^that's what i was thinking... the car is not going to be all that wide... but you have tons of length to play with... i would if it was my car, would do a diamond enclosure or a crx style box under the window line... just my two cents... but anybody can wall a car... he is what wayne Harris did to a old hearse back in the day, http://www.termpro.com/showcars/index.asp?Page=2

term2.gif

term3.gif

term6.gif

term7.gif

term10.gif

Nah i didnt think it was harsh i see what you're saying a local stereo shop wanted to charge me 700 dollars to build it and i think i can do it cheaper and far as equipment goes i have the hookup on all that My friend goes to police auctions and can get ahold of pretty much anything i want so i probably wont have to spend but 1200 dollars for everything thanx for posting those pics that hearse is pimp! also no this is my every day driver i just want as loud as i can get it i dont plan to compete with it But would Like it to have the ability to if i so choose to ya know?

Edited by sam48879