Sonic Electronix

If you owned a shop...

there really is nothing wrong with audiobahn for the average joe.....if you give their subs a few hundred watts under their RMS and they sound great, they are a good, cheap sub.  their amps are also decent but dont do rated power

my first system was 2 aw1206t's on an a1500hct amp and they were pretty loud for what i paid...but i got addicted and wised up

and if you own a shop they are great because they sell like hotcakes to teenagers cuase they look cool and are relatively cheap, you will make a killing off of them

its all about the returns man c when you have a store front and you offer a store warranty if the product fails and you replace it for your coustomer you come out of pocket for his new epuipment until the defected part is returned from the factory or replaced by your distributor and when you deal with a product like audiobahns lower line subs thats not cool cuz you as a shop owner will alwayz be outta money man i know 3 shop owners that went out of business behind returns

i see what your saying, thats just what i thought from my perspective as a consumer, i wish i owned my own shop that would be so sweet

new setup in the works

damn, that sucks.  What products have you had the least problems with???

elevation audio was my best brand as far as returns i only had 1 sub come back under store warranty in two years of  dealing with em but i dont sell elevation anymore me and my sales rep got into it about a month ago  >:(

Damn, never heard of them though. Only stuff up here is RF, Earthquake, Alpine, Lanzar, Panasonic, prolly more I can't think of (At one shop.) And Kicker, Eclipse, Diamond Audio, Memphis, Pioneer, and some others I can't think of here too.  Really not a bad selection of stuff, but I wish there was a few more options. 

Archived