Subs - QPower, Interfire, JBL

Amps - PlanetAudio, ProAcoutic, SSL

Wire - QPower

Also nice having our distrubitor down the street :D

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

If i was in the wealthy side of town.....

Subs- Fi, DC, Sundown

Amps- DC, Rockford, Sundown

Speakers- Rockford, HAT, Hertz

HU's- Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer

Wire- Sky High audio, Rockford, Knu

Processors- Audiocrontrol, Rockford, audioson

But who in the hell would only want 3 brands?! Haha not me!!

In all seriousness here in louisville, the shop that makes the most money is not one that sells cheap shit, its the one of RF's biggest distributors. Along with boston acustics. They wont even TOUCH a Kicker product, but then again, they have some questionable knowledge about other brands besides RF... But they do some damn good work. Smart Shoppers in the shops name.

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Wish i could have added Crescendo in there somewhere :(

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

the reason you dont add 50 internet companies into your shop is real simple...internet companies cannot and will not warranty your product like an established company.

Companies like:

Phoenix Gold

Audison

Hertz

These are what a brick any mortar customer are looking for, for these reasons, its a higher standard then the ...Kickers ,JL, Rockford.. Also these companies are going to have a no questions asked warranty. A customer doesnt want to hear that you have to send it into the company because thier tinsils on thier subs snap off like toothpicks or whatever the reason may be, the customer just wants it fixed and NOW.

They do exactly what they are supposed to or more and work all the time. Where some companies whom i wont name, i cant even tell you how many amps came DOA.

I can have a replacement amp/sub next day at no cost to me as the shop and sort out whats an issue later with my company.

Failures...when and if they do happen how often is it. Its real easy to not blow up stuff when you know what your doing, but in a retail environment, a customer always does what they want to do right after they leave that driveway. Sure you can take the high road and say , " im not warrantying anything you touch" but then you probably just lost that Client.

Dealer network, I dont really want anything in my store that any jackass in the street can just call up and say, hey im JIMBOB from caco/smd/ca.com/ssa/diyma can you send me all my stuff for 30 points below dealer cost? and them actually get it.

If i was in the wealthy side of town.....
Subs- Fi, DC, Sundown
Amps- DC, Rockford, Sundown
Speakers- Rockford, HAT, Hertz
HU's- Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer
Wire- Sky High audio, Rockford, Knu
Processors- Audiocrontrol, Rockford, audioson

But who in the hell would only want 3 brands?! Haha not me!!

In all seriousness here in louisville, the shop that makes the most money is not one that sells cheap shit, its the one of RF's biggest distributors. Along with boston acustics. They wont even TOUCH a Kicker product, but then again, they have some questionable knowledge about other brands besides RF... But they do some damn good work. Smart Shoppers in the shops name.

isnt boston acoustics out of the audio game now? i swear they closed up shop a couple years ago.

Subs= kicker JL alpine and re audio dd dc and DAD subs (kicker because it sells lol)

Amps JL kenwood RF soundstream

Decks = alpine kenwood pioneer

And comp would be same as subs

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

1)Kicker-Cause all the highschool audio noobs want that

2)JL-Just because they are another brand most people know and could bring in $$$

3)Sundown-I would love to have sundown subs laying around for when someone wants a GOOD install

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Archived