Sonic Electronix

All these really are just tricks of the trade that you'll only really find out from time on a meter... Even if it's not a TL, just one that's consistent like an AC mic can still tell u if you gain or not.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

yeah, i know there are many variables that can help or hurt your score but some of that is just funny as fuck! i can see putting tape over the vents and shit like that but your glovebox open and one visor down???? but try it and hell if it works stick with it i guess!!!!

It's all about building pressure in that little corner of your windscreen.

Go chuck a pebble in a stream some time. It's just one little pebble in a whole lot of water but look at what a difference it makes to the flow around and over it...

Some extreme guys stick squares of sandpaper to strategic panels in their vehicles to change the airflow over them...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

It's all about building pressure in that little corner of your windscreen.

Go chuck a pebble in a stream some time. It's just one little pebble in a whole lot of water but look at what a difference it makes to the flow around and over it...

Some extreme guys stick squares of sandpaper to strategic panels in their vehicles to change the airflow over them...

now thats something

and yeah its all about those little tweeks

for the explorer she likes passenger seat all the way back drivers seat pushed up front and tilted towards the steering wheel with the visors down and all the vents closed

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived