It implies that you can sk my ck. How can I possibly get in trouble for modifying a word when it is only the proper spelling of a word itself that implies "racial infliction"? "Nigga" is used as a friendly greeting between blacks, and I didn't even use it, I'm not a racist. Hate, the main problem of racism (besides southerners), was not present because HE IS A DUMBASS, just stating the obvious there. Naggra can now be used as a description in favor of black, brown, colored, brutha, and especially if that guy is that much of a DUMBASS.

"So it's our trips to Burger King that makes other countries governments fail to the point of the populations starvation? Hardly."

Are you saying we shouldn't get rid of all Burger Kings in favor of solving world hunger by giving all the profit away or atleast take a dedicated action towards keeping our thinking in-line with the solution?

"atleast she has a goal"

If you knew of her goal and say "atleast she did it", than you're supporting it more than you aren't.

You, sir, are the racist because you automatically assume I used it in the context of hate. Doing that makes you racist. If you hear a black guy say to another black guy "what up nigga", do you wet your panties and call him a racist?

I have two points to bring up. Each one is worth one penny. I'll let you do that math.

1) Both of you need to shut the fuck up. Yes, "naggra" could EASILY be misconstrued as being a racist term, seeing as THIS is what comes up when you Google it. Read the first link. And the second. It's offensive and you knew that. Also, this woman is fucking stupid. If your life's goal is to become the world's fattest/heaviest woman, you've got something wrong. There is NOTHING good that could come out of this. She will die someday of a horrible illness related to her extreme weight, and that's a fact. Either that or she will fall off her scooter and roll on her back and be unable to get up 'cause nobody can lift her fat ass.

2) Her child is gonna have a hell of a tough time growing up. Mom's gonna die before she hits her teens. Also, if you didn't read it, the woman plans on becoming the heaviest woman to become a mom (give birth), meaning she plans on being knocked up soon and having a kid. I dunno how you people don't see it, but that unborn baby's gonna be fucked up. A woman that heavy giving birth to a child scares the hell out of me. I don't see how it's at all safe for her to have a child at that weight. I'd be uncomfortable with someone HALF her weight giving birth. There's such an enormous risk for complications that it astounds me that someone can be so selfish as to risk the health and well-being of their unborn baby like that.

I know this will piss some people off, but I hope somebody reads this and realizes that it's at least true.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Are you saying we shouldn't get rid of all Burger Kings in favor of solving world hunger by giving all the profit away or atleast take a dedicated action towards keeping our thinking in-line with the solution?

Yes, I fucking love Burger King. Let them solve their own damn problems, I want a cheeseburger.

You, sir, are the racist because you automatically assume I used it in the context of hate. Doing that makes you racist. If you hear a black guy say to another black guy "what up nigga", do you wet your panties and call him a racist?

That dumbass naggra, I think he's sticking around to claim on her will. What kind of person, let alone a skinny black guy with an afro, would fk that and in turn say she's "beautiful"?

That usage seems pretty racially motivated to me. The mans race wasn't important to point out to add to the observation of his dumbassery, yet you did anyway.

If two black men wish to casually greet each other as "Nigga" they very well can, just as one of Caucasian race can greet as "Honky" or "Cracker" if they do choose. The greeting is not meant as a racially motivated modifier, but as a casual greeting, therefore, NOT racial.

Leave my panties out of this, they did nothing to you.

Edited by Miakehl

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

I apologize. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I did. I used it as a description and anytime I say seemingly racial slander I attach no racist feelings to it. For me to even point out his skin color is a little racist but there is no way to describe a high-looking black guy rocking an afro that's letting his mom die in a non-positive way in one word. I'm such a cracka SOB.

1. naggra

a black person obsessed with putting their nut sack on everything, including desk, books and white people faces.

Damnit! that naggra put his sack in my cereal again!

Not that this counts as this is an unofficial definition but maybe he does put his nutsack on everything and that has no ties to racism.

haha my ex gfs mom almost takes the cake on worlds fattest mom...damn she was a hog

lol, seriously. My one ex's mom looked at least as big as that woman. She had multiple hernias that needed operated on, but they couldn't get the stitches to hold because there was nothing but fat. She had to have gastric bypass just to lose enough weight over the course of a year for them to go back in to do more surgery. I think she ate too much and screwed that up too. My 'hot' ex is now like 50-100lbs overweight :blink::ph34r:

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I apologize. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I did. I used it as a description and anytime I say seemingly racial slander I attach no racist feelings to it. For me to even point out his skin color is a little racist but there is no way to describe a high-looking black guy rocking an afro that's letting his mom die in a non-positive way in one word. I'm such a cracka SOB.

1. naggra

a black person obsessed with putting their nut sack on everything, including desk, books and white people faces.

Damnit! that naggra put his sack in my cereal again!

Not that this counts as this is an unofficial definition but maybe he does put his nutsack on everything and that has no ties to racism.

I don't think you can read. My revised version should point out the obviously racist parts of the above quote.

Unless you grew up in a world where black people and words that resembled "nigger" in the same context were not considered racist, I think you know exactly why you were called out for it. And if you did grow up in that world, welcome to reality. Life's a bitch. Get used to it.

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

That just proves that no matter how ugly or fat a chick is there's a guy ready and willing to hit it :D

Touche. Good point my man. +1 internets.

wtf is lolcats?

I don't think anything that could remotely be misconstrued as racist belongs on this board as there are many different folks from all walks of life that spend their time here for car audio learnings so when I saw that comment I made a point of calling it out.

I also voiced my opinion on peoples reaction to the OP.

Just because you don't agree doesn't give you right to call someone a dumbass, or rant and rave about how what they're doing is crazy wrong. Some peoples goals are very out there. To others, spending a shitton of money to make cars play music really loud is absurd, but we love to do it. Just as I don't understand some peoples fascination with sports. Different strokes for different folks, I presume.

All this, and I just felt like trolling someone and you took the bait.

Edit: Grammar fail.

Edited by Miakehl

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

I made a thread that was.. inspired if you will.. by this story (I saw a vid about it on cnn) but I removed the linkage in the thread because it probably wouldn't of been allowed. If you go to yahoo/google and search for this you can find the site, or at least a similar one. There are loads of 600+ lb women on there, you pay like $20 and you can watch them eat, or play with stomach for like 13 minutes..lol.