Sonic Electronix

Wow. I have a great story for you guys. So yesterday was prom. I'm taking my date to take pictures and i'm driving down the road and my battery dies. completely dead. shut down the car and left me and my prom date on the side of the road. i'm assuming i wrecked my alt a few days ago when i arched so bad haha, so needless to say, it got towed home and i took my parents vehicle. i'll try to put some pictures up, but not really sure how to

390.jpg

399.jpg

You diddnt disconnect the battery when you were updating the wire? I had a bad expierance with not disconnecting the wire and changing cable. When i was in high school in auto shop, i was working on my nova and changing a couple of things. Time had ran out and i had to go to my main school ( auto shop was 3hours long and seperate from regular school). All i wanted to do real quick was change the starter cable. So i put the car in the air and put a wrench on the nut and loosed it. It had grounded to the frame, sparked badly, wrench dropped on my hand and burned it bad, and then i fell backwards to get out the way ( no saftey glasses) and hit my head on the rack. My teacher was pissed. Now that i work on cars for a living, i dont take any chances. anytime i work on beat, i disconnect the battery.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Yeah, leseson learned i suppose. If your make/model of car isn't on DC Power's website, does that mean that they don't make an alt for it?

have to email rob or kyle to find out

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63