Going places, and doing things, 1 18 in da trunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scJpyk5MsOs

I got a few videos, youtube was being real gay last night, and I'm in a hurry to get to school so I can't embed them all right now. They're all of the same stuff, just different songs, I didn't know what to do lol.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

biggest i can fit into the trunk opening is 36W x 15H x 18D on my 99 protege mine comes out to around 3.44 @ 32 with 40sq inch of port

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

nice dude, but i think its time for a new box lol, your not hitting the good lows :( and thats what teh l7 is made for broo!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

biggest i can fit into the trunk opening is 36W x 15H x 18D on my 99 protege mine comes out to around 3.44 @ 32 with 40sq inch of port

Lol, Mines doesn't exactly fit, we had to take off all the paneling and the spare tire cover and kinda kick it in, no damage to the box or anything either.

nice dude, but i think its time for a new box lol, your not hitting the good lows :( and thats what teh l7 is made for broo!

How low do you think I should be going? everything down to 20 sounds good to me.

Oh and its prolly not near the specs I gave earlier, I'm just going by what my uncle said I never double checked them, and hes known for forgetting and guessing.

Edited by vengfuldev

Dc Audio

Team Fur

• 4 weeks later...

So, I've been riding around with this new box for quite some time, not getting anywhere near finishing the build, and I got my job, so I said you know what forget this. Went to the local shop to get it metered, they're called "Sundown One" I found that kinda funny, but anyways they charge 20 bucks to do a sweep and one song, and you don't even get to see it... I felt so ripped off, but they did give me a nice print out.

The guy said that this is what it did on music, on the dash, sealed up.

db2a778d.jpg

I'm satisfied, I expected a 135 or lower. So I'm now selling this old ass sub and the box, and I already have a serious offer of 250, and I've been talking to rusty a little bit about an 18, and he directed me to a level 4 xl (I originally asked about that and a level 5, I don't think I know what I'm getting into). So I'm pretty serious about getting it, prolly within the next few weeks, and with that said, I'll need an amp too, sooo anyone have any suggestions? I'm prolly going to go with kicker hifonics or audioque, something like that, just because my uncle is a distributer for a company that carries lines like that.

Edit: and do the kinda slanted waves on the o-scope mean I'm kind of clipping? because I feel like I am with this brutus amp.

Edited by vengfuldev

Dc Audio

Team Fur