When my Bonneville was working I put it on those tail lights and it looked badass *pic below*

GEDC1006.jpg

My Cadillac doesnt have nearly as noticeable tail lights so I wonder if it would even look good or even be worth it. Im talking about a dark blackout tint like on my Bonneville, not just smoke.

GEDC2500.jpg

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

When my Bonneville was working I put it on those tail lights and it looked badass *pic below*

GEDC1006.jpg

My Cadillac doesnt have nearly as noticeable tail lights so I wonder if it would even look good or even be worth it. Im talking about a dark blackout tint like on my Bonneville, not just smoke.

GEDC2500.jpg

id do smoke over blacked out, but yeah just make sure you take them out to do it...i seen a guy do that to his cadi but he used window lol looked ghetto as fawk

id do smoke over blacked out, but yeah just make sure you take them out to do it...i seen a guy do that to his cadi but he used window lol looked ghetto as fawk

Im not stupid Im definitely taking them out first, and I was thinking that perhaps smoke would look better since its not a big piece as the Bonnie.

You mean he used VHT on his windows as tint?

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Im not stupid Im definitely taking them out first, and I was thinking that perhaps smoke would look better since its not a big piece as the Bonnie.

You mean he used VHT on his windows as tint?

no window tint on his headlights and tail lights lol he was talking about how hes the only one around with them like that. in my mind i was like "WTF"

i think your lac would standout and look klean, how about you ask someone to photoshop it for you.

Edited by Go-N-Def

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

no window tint on his headlights and tail lights lol he was talking about how hes the only one around with them like that. in my mind i was like "WTF"

LOL that had to look fuckin horrible

Hope this helps

f9ds3l.jpg

Yea man I kinda like that. Thanks a lot dude

Jensen UV10 DVD HU