Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

lexan sub box..


Trippi

Recommended Posts

Posted

all of u that were talkin shit in the beginning, maybe the man can afford it im guessing the rims and the custom paint on the hummer should have told you something...... i know it told me to tell you to STFU*(very nicely)*

also

Hummer30 you are in the right hands Ed is one of the best if NOT THE BEST near you good luck

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

ya man this sit is ridiculous! cant wait to see the outcome!

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

I went down and met Hummer30 Today.

Let me say, great guy, very professional and very serious. Not only that, his truck is gonna be very serious.

This is turning into a joint project so look out for pics in the coming weeks.

Sorry but I'm just seeing this..Thanks again Ed..ur a freakin brainiac and a perfectionist..I like that!. But some of the stuff that you were saying was just way outta my pay grade level..lol..I was just agreeing and saying uhhh huh. You can post pics whenever u like bro..And thanks to those who gave some tips and support. It's cool about the ones who wanted some of my dna samples for proof that I was a real person..lol...def no hard feelings.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1737 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...