MrSkippyJ Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 http://apps.facebook.com/hack_this/?_fb_fromhash=dcb274cf73911e4af2fe8cbf605db9df 2464...after 1800 my forearms hurt like a motherfucker....they still do You will hate me after I show you what I did...so I think I won't show you. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
somerandomguy Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 http://apps.facebook.com/hack_this/?_fb_fromhash=dcb274cf73911e4af2fe8cbf605db9df 2464...after 1800 my forearms hurt like a motherfucker....they still do 2442 with that.. out of breath and arms hurt like a mfer..
MrSkippyJ Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 Fine, but it is real. No cheating. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.