Sonic Electronix

so i have gotten birthday money and am trying to decide wether to get a new amplifier or get a sheet of mdf and make a new box. and ideas?

i have a one 12" sub (sony xplode =[ ) and 2 10" (Q power) getting roughly 200-300 watts rms and hit alright but i want to get lows better because they are in sealed prefab boxes.

any help is greatly appreciated

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

so i have gotten birthday money and am trying to decide wether to get a new amplifier or get a sheet of mdf and make a new box. and ideas?

i have a one 12" sub (sony xplode =[ ) and 2 10" (Q power) getting roughly 200-300 watts rms and hit alright but i want to get lows better because they are in sealed prefab boxes.

any help is greatly appreciated

get the MDF. You like to breath don't you? so do subs. If you build a nice ported box you'll notice a difference in the lows, but don't expect much from those subs. Happy birthday BTW

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

get the MDF. You like to breath don't you? so do subs. If you build a nice ported box you'll notice a difference in the lows, but don't expect much from those subs. Happy birthday BTW

thanks man

and im not expecting a whole lot to be honest it is most likely the cheapest "build" ,if i can even call it that, in this forum

and i will prolly do that now i needa break out the measuring tape =[[ work to do now.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I really hope you aren't running these all at the same time...

What is your amp?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

haha yeah about the amp...

its a pyle 2000 watt 4 channel

2 ohm stereo stable

so i have chan 1 and 2 running (2) 4 ohm coax speakers parallel each channel

and chan 3 has the 2 tens 4 ohm each parallel chan 3 and the 12 (4 ohm) on chan 4

it is still working never blown anything so plz dont hate cuz im not stupid, just im not equipped

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Ditch the sony xplod and give your other subs more power if they can handle it...mixing subs is not recommended

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ditch the sony xplod and give your other subs more power if they can handle it...mixing subs is not recommended

what if i put it to my other amp ?

i have a 5 chan amp that im using for my rear deck speakers

i dont use it for the sub because it gets a very little amount of power it was a very cheap amp

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

what if i put it to my other amp ?

i have a 5 chan amp that im using for my rear deck speakers

i dont use it for the sub because it gets a very little amount of power it was a very cheap amp

take out the sony exploder, run all your speakers off deck power since i doubt youd be loud enough to muffle your speakers, and have that pyle thing bridged so 2 channels are on 1 Q Power and 2 channels are on the other Q power

take out the sony exploder, run all your speakers off deck power since i doubt youd be loud enough to muffle your speakers, and have that pyle thing bridged so 2 channels are on 1 Q Power and 2 channels are on the other Q power

actually youd be suprised man the hu doesnt provide any power at all to the speakers the tens drown out the sound bad

and i like the subs on chan 3 and 4 because the knob only controls those channels

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.