Sonic Electronix

Input on Treo SSX 15'' subs.

Im wondering what some input is on the treo ssx 15'' subs. im thinking of getting 2 of them and powering them with my 2 rf t2500.1s. what do you guys think? good subs bad subs? i have only heard the csx treos which slap crazy hard.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

the ssx is the baddest street sub they have, i love that subwoofer, it's built like a beast, and seems to have great cooling, i've ran the ssi series for a couple years, and they're still my all time favorite woofer ever made

the csx series is pretty much burp only sub

i smoked an ssi 10, sent it to treo, got it back in 3 weeks or so, just recone them your self..

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

the ssx is the baddest street sub they have, i love that subwoofer, it's built like a beast, and seems to have great cooling, i've ran the ssi series for a couple years, and they're still my all time favorite woofer ever made

the csx series is pretty much burp only sub

i smoked an ssi 10, sent it to treo, got it back in 3 weeks or so, just recone them your self..

so my big question is would they stomp on some re audio mxs... they were disappointing to me, they didnt have the output i was wanting and were gettin rather warm with the t2500.1s on them. hoping the ssx's will handle the power much better. and have much better output. only bad part is they are going in a scion tc so i dont have huge box as an option. prolly 6-8 cubes at best. i took the back seats out.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

why not get 12s, why do people get subs they can't really fit optimally in a vehicle?

well because i was going to trade a guy that just sold them on ebay actually. im really looking to get some audioque hdc3 alum 12s i dont need anything bigger than that. Plus they will love 2500rms

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Archived