Loaner Car Burnout Video!

so i took my car to get serviced and recieved a bmw 335i as a loaner. BIG mistake on their part. cause omfg this thing is sooo damn fast. 0-60 in 4.7-4.8 seconds and it does rolling speeds like none other. this shit flies fast. it has an awesome sounding exhaust too and ive had 4 people already try to race me once they heard me downshift. i had an old crown vic want to race me the guy stuck his head out the window and said wanna race for money!! and it was some redneck hill billy with pimples all over his face and looked like a child molester so he launched and i gunned it and it was no damn match at all i wish i had a video of it but my friend was too busy pointing back and laughing at them to shoot a video. these things really are like land jet skis. thats the best way i can describe driving one its like driving a jet ski on water. its so adrenaline rushing i want this car so damn badly too bad i only have it for a day so i decided to make the most of it so heres burnout video for you guys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kS2WfWCktm8

never ever buy loaner cars!!!

:lol:

damn that thing needs a new set of tires now

hahaah id be kinda scared if i blew it up

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

its auto i was running it in sport mode which essentially keeps the revs high and doesnt change gears as much. kinda like running a manual but it changes gears when risking harm to the engine so it was doing crazy burnouts. that car shifts so smoothly you can use the steptronic thing to manually shift and it rev matches beautifully theres basically no shift shock at all it just sounds nuts. it sounds like a quiet ferrari