my room smells like burning now.

i should be ashamed its a dogg digital audio aluminum cone. but the fisher receiver is just outrageous, its 22 years old but it loves to set speakers on fire. its fun when i get some crappy speakers i just hook them up to it and blow the f**k out of them.

i think he did this on purpose?

and theres other ways of blowing speakers besides clipping

theres thermal and mechanical too

thermal is were the sub moves to fast and doesnt create enough air movement and gets to warm n burns up the voice coil

and mechanical is were u try to get a speaker to play freq's its not built for and it over excurts itself and rips itself apart

but ya, good shit bro, just dont breath the smoke, it can kill u lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i think he did this on purpose?

and theres other ways of blowing speakers besides clipping

theres thermal and mechanical too

thermal is were the sub moves to fast and doesnt create enough air movement and gets to warm n burns up the voice coil

and mechanical is were u try to get a speaker to play freq's its not built for and it over excurts itself and rips itself apart

but ya, good shit bro, just dont breath the smoke, it can kill u lol

you do realize that clipping is the number one cause of thermal and mechanical destruction in speakers right?

fisher ftw!

i got an old merantz 400w 4ch receiver but my dad tried to hook it up and fuked the amp up in it so its just a paper weight till i can find someone that can repair oldschool receivers

i also got a 200w 4ch mitsubishi home receiver also that the amps fried in it, they both cut on but no sound comes out and they did work befor

anyone kno of someone that can repare em?

and i love fisher speakers too, they sound killer for what they are, just wished ppl would stop blowing them all to shit on youtube, dude had like 4 or 5 sets of fisher speakers from 8''-15'' 3ways and played woofercooker on all of em, i cant stand ppl doin that shit to some good speakers but i guess they dnt kno any better

It could be a fuse inside of it, alot of older ones had fuses for each channel. Maybe pop the cover off and take a look. I had a pioneer from the 70s that only 1 channel worked on and that was the problem, a fuse.

rofl what kind of 12 inch sub you got im rolling with papercones...

:wtf:

Edited by R_Mac_1

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M