2003 Ford Focus Rebuild Restarting Project 1-23-08

actully yes it is... I am doing an experment with it.. It is 3/4" partical board.... I am going to put an extra peice on the front, and on top around the ports. Then i am going to use 2 gallons of super liner and the color of the super liner is going to be a Metallic red. I know this partical board is going to be a little weaker than MDF.. But it will hold together better, and with 2 gallons of super liner which is a rubber liner, it will be ok.

If i dont get the results i am looking for i will rebuild the same box with MDF.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

the only way you are going to see it is partical board is right now during the build... after words when it gets painted and lined, you will not be able to see it is partical board. everyone will think it is MDF.. and i was told by a guy that it is strong enough to with hold 140+ DB..

now. i may have been told wrong... but like i said.. I was told the only flaw with partical board is that if you can keep it from seperating at the seems you will be fine.. that it is not as dence as MDF, but it is strong.. if you reinforce the the box, and give it a lot of supoort it will SLUMP and with hold the beating.. But like i said.. I guess i will see how it does.. It is going to be super super reinforced and it is going to be air tight... It wont leak at all.. It will be hard for it to leak through ruber liner.. The elmers glue i am useing will also help hold it at the seams, and the screws i have...

I am having my doubts... but all in all... I think it with hold 140+ DB, and if i can make it blow up / apart on camera... I think it will make for an AWESOME video :)

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 06/26/2007.

Tracking Number: sorry wont show that :P

Type: Package

Scheduled Delivery: 06/26/2007

Shipped to: GRIDLEY, CA, US

Shipped or Billed on: 06/20/2007

Service Type: GROUND

Weight: 55.00 Lbs

Package Progress

Location Date Local Time Description

HODGKINS,IL, US 06/21/2007 5:51 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

06/21/2007 12:11 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

GALESBURG,IL, US 06/20/2007 8:30 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

06/20/2007 7:31 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

US 06/20/2007 6:25 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 06/24/2007 3:26 A.M. EST (USA)

so... it left 3 days ago.. it should be in california by now... geeez!!! all i want are my 2 new powerbass subs

ohh man, you wasted your money with buying that wood, unless your gonna glass the hell out of it it will break or crumble.

I wouldnt screw it together either, glue and braid nail it, otherwise it will split even if you pre drill and countersink the holes.

Archived