I've been perusing the audio savings website, and their deals seem great to me. But with their car security, I know absolutely nothing about it and am thinking of maybe installing somethin in my car.

I was thinking maybe this. I know Viper is probably the way to go, but I just am looking for some honest opinions. I wanna go for a two way system, and am gonna be buying some piezo buzzers to put inside the car and maybe some outside along with what comes with the system.

Any opinions/help is appreciated.

note: Imma cheap bastard ;)

Rowan University Electrical Engineering

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Current Setup in my 00' Hyundai Accent:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

RE.6.5C AUDIO 500w 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Eclipse SE 6500 (6.5 coax in rear deck)

two Kicker C124's in a t-line tuned to 28.6Hz

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

Upcoming Build this summer:

T-Line enclosure for two C124's tuned to 28ish hz O_O

amp my speakers with a US amps 1600.4.

Second Skin Should be fun ^_^

anyone?

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

honestly ive never dealt with that brand.... so i dont have an opinion on it, but i can say that viper is a great product. and id tell you go a head and get a viper.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

when it comes to integrating something into your cars electrical system i recommend getting something with a SOLID track record for reliability (VIPER, COMPUSTAR). theres other stuff out there...but do u trust it in your car to give you no problems day in and day out?? something might be cheap now but expensive in the future if it starts fukin shit up in your whip

thanks guys, I really appreciate the responses. I'll just have to save up for it. You're right. This is one of those areas you really shouldnt be cheap on.

/thread

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

If you have never done an alarm, they can be very overwhelming to a novice. 2nd when you buy an alarm from one place and try to get it installed at another, they either wont touch it or they are gonna get you on an install price. In my experience that is. Find you a good reputable shop or if you know someone who got an alarm done ask to check it out. Look at the craftsman ship on the install. If every wire that goes along with the alarm is wire tied to the steering column... i would avoid that shop. Just do some homework on your local shops and you should be able to find one at a decent price.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

If you have never done an alarm, they can be very overwhelming to a novice. 2nd when you buy an alarm from one place and try to get it installed at another, they either wont touch it or they are gonna get you on an install price. In my experience that is. Find you a good reputable shop or if you know someone who got an alarm done ask to check it out. Look at the craftsman ship on the install. If every wire that goes along with the alarm is wire tied to the steering column... i would avoid that shop. Just do some homework on your local shops and you should be able to find one at a decent price.

i have installed one or two. They were ok. That's it. Just ok. Get a viper from a dealer with a warranty.Just my 2 cents.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.