Sonic Electronix

Look in the want to sale section (sorry im to stupid to insert the topic) first side, topictitel "F/S PRICE DROP American Bass" hed dropped the price

to 75 $ per each + shipping for both.

+ a refurbished Sundown amp from dB-r eledtronics in the moment them have a SAE 1200 D for 250 $ and a SAZ 1500 D for 310 $ in offer.

So u have a rest in ur budget for wood for box, some 0/1 gauge wire and the other small parts that u need.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Try out Alpine Type R's, They get loud and low and can take real good power, great for the money

x2 for your budget

Edited by new2boom

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Not to thread jack, but I've seen you on two diff. threads now tryin to sell your stuff, LOL. Post them in the for sale section!

it is! and sometimes people just dont look there lol. and It was just a suggestion, 1 15 has more cone area than 2 12s so i thought 1 15 would be a good suggestion.

edit: and i did suggest other options for 12s. I had an ssd for a little and it sounded great

Edited by corey0928