S3customs trailblazer build

Looking very nice. And nice ass ferrari man.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

What's going on with this connector?

Also, nice job on the fuse holder 8)

Thank you. that harness was mounted to the inside side of the power center. i extended all the wires so i could run it around to the back of the power center so it would be out of the way and gave me the room i needed for the fuse holders.

very bada$$ start, what brand are you going to plan on running in this?amps/subs

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

not set in stone yet As of right now im pretty sure im doing 10 kicker cvr 12s 5 alpine m500s and 3 alpine f300 s. 4 sets of alpine 6.5 components in each front door and a single set in rear doors and possibly a set in kick panels and center channel.

Starting to look good. looks like you hit up that blue shirt dynamat accomodation. I was thinking that bay looks familiar. I work at store 1148.

No that dynamat accomodation is lame , eppy is the same price and you dont have to pay shipping or wait a month to get it.

Archived