ipod touch gen2 top button tweaking

so i have had my ipod for bout 1 year n recently the top botten to turn off the screen started geting

stuck ill be lookin for a song and it'll turn the screen off and on over and over again

sometimes it'll bring the the "slide to turn off" screen its getting real annoying

so is there anyways i can fix it apple said its 200 dollars to fix since its out of warrenty i dnt have that kinda money rite now any suggestions

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

Seriously, I will buy it from you. I've been looking for a cheap iPod for a few years, one that works but the buttons are broken.. so I can put it in my car.

Something about having a nice new iPod just sitting in my car year round doesn't sit right with me, plus I'm on a budget. If anyone has any new ideas, lemme know, searching ebay for this is tough.

images-1.jpg

Seriously, I will buy it from you. I've been looking for a cheap iPod for a few years, one that works but the buttons are broken.. so I can put it in my car.

Something about having a nice new iPod just sitting in my car year round doesn't sit right with me, plus I'm on a budget. If anyone has any new ideas, lemme know, searching ebay for this is tough.

"broke ipod", "repairable ipod", "used ipod" ???

Seriously just buy something else, if the buttons are broke and shit what good is that gonna do you?

"broke ipod", "repairable ipod", "used ipod" ???

Seriously just buy something else, if the buttons are broke and shit what good is that gonna do you?

Lots of people, for example my Clarion In-Dash has Ipod control, so I hook it up to my clarion and there is an interface that comes up that allows me to control my Ipod from my HU, the iPod in this case is just acting as a storage system. Plus many people with High DB vehicles use em since at that level CD's tend to skip.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Lots of people, for example my Clarion In-Dash has Ipod control, so I hook it up to my clarion and there is an interface that comes up that allows me to control my Ipod from my HU, the iPod in this case is just acting as a storage system. Plus many people with High DB vehicles use em since at that level CD's tend to skip.

But OP said it won't stay on.. HU won't fix that.

And why an ipod? If that is all you're going to use it for then any cheapo mp3 player works fine..

But OP said it won't stay on.. HU won't fix that.

And why an ipod? If that is all you're going to use it for then any cheapo mp3 player works fine..

Because the decks are made to control iPods. It is fairly common nowadays. My Sony home stereo has a docking station and my Pioneer HU has the plug and actually controls the iPod.

If you know a way to hack it to control another kind of mp3 player, let me know, but I doubt it. I want to be able to have my music library at my fingertips.

images-1.jpg

Because the decks are made to control iPods. It is fairly common nowadays. My Sony home stereo has a docking station and my Pioneer HU has the plug and actually controls the iPod.

If you know a way to hack it to control another kind of mp3 player, let me know, but I doubt it. I want to be able to have my music library at my fingertips.

carputer, mem card, flash drive, external hdd maybe (? I think it would work?)

carputer, mem card, flash drive, external hdd maybe (? I think it would work?)

Do tell. The idea is to have the text and information show up on the display, I've heard of all these but do they typically have that kind of result? I got a 2 gig iPod now, the thing is a tank, but 2 gigs is hardly enough room for me to have access to what I need to have access to.

images-1.jpg

Archived