this seems sketchy to me cuz it says new 275 but on the website they want 500 why is that if i find out everything is legit im ordering asap

What's sketchy about that? Lots of places charge more for factory direct vs what an auth retailer or ebay will sell you.

Shit, ebay all day TBH. Hookedontronics is my fav go to, they are always half as cheap as anywhere else on stuff I want and I don't see anything sketchy about saving money.

images-1.jpg

Its most likely a refurb, most amps on that site are. But the pretty much are the same as a brand new one. Ive even heard that some people have gotten there amps back alittle beefier after sending them to db-r.

But if the site says new its new.

Edited by OBI

No DB-r will clearly state if it is refurbished... and honestly i would take the sundown over the audioque as long as your not planning to run under 1ohm... the sundown does its rated power at 12.8volts where the audioque does its rated power at 14.4 or so... both are great amps... ive owned both... but i personally think the Sundown is the way to go... Jacob has clamped the new Sae1200d at well over 1500rms....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?