iPad in car with other video monitors and charging at the same time

I am planning on putting an iPad in my show car as soon as it comes out. I planned on doing two headunits in my car (one for music, one to play videos all the time even if it doesn't match the music). Now that I got the idea of the iPad, I am going to use my standard headunit for music and the iPad for video (and some music) as the secondary. My question to you guys is I also will be having 5 other screens located around the vehicle that I want to extend video from the iPad onto as well using a video booster of course.

My question is how do I keep the iPad plugged in charging but also have the iPad dock connector to VGA adapter plugged in at the same time? Do I splice the wires and put together the two harnesses or maybe the iPad has another plug to charge it...Any info could help. Thanks.

Help me plan this!

Thanks.

Splitter at the bottom.

$85.

Ouch.

http://www.chargeconverter.com/shop/

avalanche on 6's .... $85 dont hurt his pockets ...

edit:

jk $100 is kinda alot of money.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Ya this isn't even going in my avalanche this is going in my new build. I just don't wanna have this thing pre ordered with 3g service if it's not going to fullfill my needs. I don't see what so difficult about just buying the $30 dock connector to VGA adapter then taking it apart and adding a power wire to the 30 pin dock connector?

Archived