ty_houston Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 Finally mounting subs: Top row was the hardest, subs weigh 60lbs! supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
Trippi Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 it's coming right along bro..when do u expect to be finished? Those PPI's bring back memories. Man ur thing is straight..hopefully someone will be on here doing a hummer build bigger than mine soon..that's what it's all about. There is a show in Salisbury Md on the 18th..if thats not too far u should ride up so I can check it out. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
ty_houston Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
ty_houston Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 it's coming right along bro..when do u expect to be finished? Those PPI's bring back memories. Man ur thing is straight..hopefully someone will be on here doing a hummer build bigger than mine soon..that's what it's all about. There is a show in Salisbury Md on the 18th..if thats not too far u should ride up so I can check it out. That's not that far, plan on doing as many shows as possible this summer supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
ty_houston Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 it's coming right along bro..when do u expect to be finished? Those PPI's bring back memories. Man ur thing is straight..hopefully someone will be on here doing a hummer build bigger than mine soon..that's what it's all about. There is a show in Salisbury Md on the 18th..if thats not too far u should ride up so I can check it out. I love the ppi amps, and I should be done middle of next week, all the subs are mounted, gonna do batts and alts Sunday and Monday. supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
ty_houston Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
ty_houston Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 That's all for now, just need to make trim panel for the box supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
dmanson Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Dang all these pics and i couldn't see any of them. I hate being on this dang ship. I've missed out on a lot of pics on this site from this crappy internet. Anyways I'm sure everything looks good Ty, we'll get up when i make it back. I'll be home in 5 days. HOlla. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
knowledge Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 build is comming along bro and deff lower the hummer, will look much better on them 25's REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
treossi Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 damn that's dope as hell dude, im planning something like this too, did you use standard deck style wood screws to hold in the top row? im hoping one of my subs don't work they're way loose and fall out one day Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.