SQ bass amp?

devilman

The RFs are a little to large (sizewise) for the space I have.

I'm very interested in Sundown though just from what I've read about them. What size would yall run on the IDmax's? If I went with sundown I was thinking a 3500. What would yall reccomend on the other brands power wise?

Who to f.... is the BS-Flag, RF to big size??? Sundown 3500 Watts??? RF cp amp is smaller than a Sundown 3500.

If u look for small amps with high output i guess the Xetek monos them 10 x 10 inch and output 900 w RMS, than u can staple 3 or 4.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

The new RFs are smaller than the old power elite amps.... T2500s are small compared to some amps.

Yeah I actually just looked at 1 that came in on UPS. It's definately smaller. I could fit 2 of them on the back wall. I like the ARC SE amp but DAMN it's pricey for a bass amp, even at cost!

Yeah I actually just looked at 1 that came in on UPS. It's definately smaller. I could fit 2 of them on the back wall. I like the ARC SE amp but DAMN it's pricey for a bass amp, even at cost!

Save ur money by checkin E-bay, maby u need a little bit time to get one or 2.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Yeah thinking about it, if I bought 2 RF 2500s, I'd be close to the price of the Arc amp. What do yall think of the RD audio and Sundown amps? You read all the forums and there's always different opinions but all seem to be good on both the 2 listed.

ARC and Sinfoni and McIntosh are the shit man,

Yeah I'm talking with my ARC distributor on getting a good deal on the SE4000. I sold 2 404s bout a year ago and wish I never had now, such clean little amps. I've never heard any of the Sinfoni amps but they look nice.

What do yall think of the U dimensions amps? I've had this pair for bout 10 yrs and never had a problem, very good power and SQ, I've had em in 3 different trucks now and I still love em, but like I said this is my first real attempt at a decent SQ setup so I may end up going to a different amp setup on the highs, possibly another pair of 404s.

Thanks, Wil

Archived