8 18" SMDS and 50k of sundown power.

I mean I know what I got myself into but I've had that thing since I was 16 and have always liked tahoe. Steve is a cool ass dude man I have nothing but respect for the man, but that's the reason in going bigger on rims different paint so I keep what I would consider my individualism. My truck isn't a show piece like steves but when shes on 28s or 30s and that candy burple paint job she will mos def be somethig to look at. It's not everyday you see a tahoe with that bodystyle tucking 28s or 30s with over 35k of power, and To be honest I don't let it phase me it would be dope if he invited me up when she's done I'm always up for some constructive criticism.

Update: I finished running all the wires and she's off to get the air bags in the morning

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

The rims aren't that bad man I talked to an asanti/lexani dealer and there giving me a hell of a deal stupid tires are almost as much as the rims. The bags guy is really cool man he use to work at a hot rod shop and decided to start his own business, so it should say something about him and his work. I saw a new tahoe on 30 at a local meet and Omg I skeeted all over myself so I'm really leaning on waiting a little longer so I can afford the tires.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

That would look sick to see a tahoe lay on 30's.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

That was the inspiration. Wheel wells are a lot bigger on the newer Chevys. Mine prob won't go that low because of the battary rack in the back but it should be effin close. I love the way that truck drives. There's videos of it driving on las Vegas blvd. Mines driving like that for sure. The guy that's bagging mine has fixed a couple of cars that MIC has messed up. Seeing that avy always makes me jizz on myself

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I've seen that bad boy around she's nice hopefully 30s aren't that much of a pain. Since I don't have the wheels his buddy has a hummer on 30s so he's just going to make a template out of his wheels. That denali looks pretty nice. I'm not the biggest fan of 2 tone paint either.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

damn that avi is pretty sick.. haven't metered my blazer with the second amp yet but if I make it to the show tomorrow I prolly will there..

idk if you know about it its pretty cool its like a car show and audio competition.. nok and swift both go out..

its tomorrow at K1 Speed in Gardena.. starts at 4 goes till 9

Theres trophies for car show and i think dog tags for audio competition..

19038 S Vermont Ave Gardena, CA 90248

Come kick it with us..

Team Bass Hz - Louder. Lower. - Team SoCal SPL

2010 West Coast Regional 130-139.9 Bass Race CHAMP

Archived