8 18" SMDS and 50k of sundown power.

• 2 months later...

yea how about everyone shuts the hell up???

id ont see any of you doing something as sick as this (exept for trippi but hes insane :peepwall:) the man has some really good shit going on

cant wait to see the rest of the build man! keep it up!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Nice job. Back when Steve had BTLs I did 4 18s and people were calling me mini-meade. I did several things differently than I had initially planned just to avoid the reference, but the fact is Steve's hoe is sick, and if you do a big build in a tahoe people will compare.

It looks like it'll be loud, keep the pics coming.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Hey fellas... I been M.I.A for a while now but I haven't really been able to do anything to the truck. The biggest thing i can call progress is that I started the doors but thats about it nothing too special. I know a lot of people are gonna say my builds exactly like Steve's, but as I have said before I am trying my best to do things differently so it is some what different (no disrespect to Steve his shits probably better than mine will ever be). I am planning on changing the rims to some Lexani's that I designed myself, and everything on the truck is going to be black and white. I am going to call her "moo-moo" yeah like a cow goes. I am still deciding what amps i want to run there are so many good ones out there that its kind of hard to pick. Whatever I decide to do its going to be an amp per coil. My final decision should give the truck a total of about 35k+ wrms, whether its a saz-3500 per coil, a saz-4500s per coil, ddm4 per coil, or a atomic 5000.1 per coil. Whatever I decide to run, its going to be powered by 14 PM D3100s, the truck already had quad alts by DCP, but Robby wants to add some more to it, so well see what he and Dave can come up with. The only problem is I don't have unlimited funds so I have to punch the clock to get all this done, and even if I do that I don't expect to finish this thing this year. Its a little rant but it's because I haven't been on the forum much so I thought I'd let you guys know whats up. Here are some of the rims I designed most of them look the same so let me know what you guys think?

option 1

7423383a4da64416d5d1d7a682dd7e8c.jpg

option 2

097183f59d25a22ec9e752e6103ee6ff.jpg

option 3

7ed37b4c42d308d8fd97daa7f5bc13dc.jpg

option 4

3dcb9176138421020803094754c54591.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived