What do you guys think about these headlights on my truck? I like the way they look on some vehicles but not sure if they will look good on my truck? I have 12k hids so they should match the blue..

opinions please..

LBLHP-SIV99JM-WJ.jpg

and the truck

dustinstruck.jpg

Thanks

01' Chevy Silverado 4x4

18'' Fi Btl

Sundown Saz-3000D

(Sold the system)

New build coming soon..

Pics of My Truck

TTF-banner-1.gif

What do you guys think about these headlights on my truck? I like the way they look on some vehicles but not sure if they will look good on my truck? I have 12k hids so they should match the blue..

opinions please..

LBLHP-SIV99JM-WJ.jpg

and the truck

dustinstruck.jpg

Thanks

IMO I would keep the stocks and get some clear marker lights. I don't think any after market head light looks good on our trucks.

That's why I went with this look, IMG_0633.jpg

IMO I would keep the stocks and get some clear marker lights. I don't think any after market head light looks good on our trucks.

That's why I went with this look, IMG_0633.jpg

I would do just do all clear my boy had these exact ones on his Yukon they were nice as he'll when he would park and leave them on... But in the long run all stock but clear ones would look the best

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I would do just do all clear my boy had these exact ones on his Yukon they were nice as he'll when he would park and leave them on... But in the long run all stock but clear ones would look the best

:shake: I wish I could have just cleared my markers like I did the headlights that way they were really oem. To bad gmc markers are not like the 03+ chevys.

:shake: I wish I could have just cleared my markers like I did the headlights that way they were really oem. To bad gmc markers are not like the 03+ chevys.

Oops sorry for quoting you I'm drunk and also if worst comes to worst you open those lights up and pry the orange out

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Oops sorry for quoting you I'm drunk and also if worst comes to worst you open those lights up and pry the orange out

No problem man, I have been that drunk. Just an FYI for everyone, On the 99-02 gmc and chevys you can't open the markers and take the amber out. You can on the gmc headlights but not on either marker. 03+ you can open the heads and markers and take it out. For us older nbs owners we have to buy clears for the markers.

I just ordered my HIDs, and am thinking clearing my headlights, I will have to see what I think of them installed!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill